Is the final choice in Ep.3 bugged? (during fight with character)

edited June 2018 in Game Of Thrones

I'm replaying GoT right now. At the end of Ep.3 in your fight with Britt you can choose to either stab him in the arm or chest. I went with the arm so as not to kill him and withhold my promise to Jon Snow.

However, in both the "in the next episode" at the end of Ep.3, and in the "in the previous episode" in Ep.4, they both show Gared stabbing Britt in the chest. Then in the actual episode when Britt's body is being burned you can only the see chest wound, but no arm wound.

So what's going on here. Is this a common bug? Is there some way you can avoid it? Does Britt still die if your 'stab in arm' choice goes through? Curious to know more about this choice.

Cheers.

Comments

• Britt still dies regardless. And I don't know if it's a bug but I did stab him in the arm but then it showed Gared stabbing him in the chest. It most probably is a bug that won't be fixed.

• It's just how the previously shows it. The game will still acknowledge that you didn't want to fight him if that's how you played.

• I don't think so. In the next episode Britt had a stab wound in the chest. In the final episode it says I chose to kill Britt.

It really seems like this decision just bugged out on me :(

AgentZ46 posted: »

It's just how the previously shows it. The game will still acknowledge that you didn't want to fight him if that's how you played.

• I had the same problem, I guess it's just bugged.

• Same here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.