This is far fetched but Kenny in Season4...

Telltale games, they must go all out for this series, the only way to do this is by putting all their efforts in the final season, this is the seasonn that must be extremely crazy good in order to put the season as a conclusion done right to the amazing universe they've started but not neccesarly progressed (ANF)...

Kenny s4? his fate is technically unknown in the final season and season 3 if you Go with kennny> Jane dead> Wellington destination> Enter with Aj but leave Kenny behind.

Comments

• NO.

It would be the biggest "fuck you" to the players who actually stayed with him if they brought him back for Wellington people.

Not to mention how it would take meaning out of his noble sacrifice to leave so the kids could live in Wellington. It was a tough decision to make but the game makes it very clear that you are leaving Kenny behind for good, not that you're just going to stay in the Wellington vacation resort for a little while and then meet up with him later.

I'm the biggest Kenny fan ever but I do not want him to return for a small amount of players. A lot of people would feel ripped off and end up going back 2 seasons just to change their ending. I'm all for seeing him again in flashbacks though.

• I don't want Kenny...I WANT HIS FUCKING HAT TO APPEAR ON AJ'S HEAD ALLREADY.

• ~Kenny in Season4...

~Sees Kenny avatar

• edited June 2018

It would be an extremely unique choice if Kenny is alive and returns for The Final Season, but let's be honest, the idea is ridiculous. I would suggest a flashback with Kenny if you went with Kenny instead, or perhaps something around Season 1's timeframe with the other survivors.

1. The whole idea for people going with Kenny was because they WANTED to go with Kenny. It would be very weird for Kenny to return when you chose to leave him. Hoping he's alive but abandoning him is pretty unorthodox.

2. There are also other endings that other people have chosen, to focus on this would be unusually specific.

It's just not worth it to have the time and effort into making this happen. I would applaud Telltale if they somehow managed this and it making sense, but I very highly doubt it.

If somebody is returning, it's either Lilly and/or Christa. Which I'm totally fine with.

• Kenny coming back is possible, but unlikely. In one scenario he dies, so they'd have to take the time to recreate Kenny's surviving scenario with another character for people who had the Kenny dying scenario.

It's much more likely Christa is coming back. In my opinion, I think there's a 50% chance Christa comes back, a 15% chance Lilly comes back, and a 10% chance Kenny comes back, primarily because Kenny dies in one scenario and many people weren't too fond of him in Season 2.

• Kenny just wont come back if he is "alive" still in a few playthroughs. He doesnt fit in the plot anymore and it would feel out of place and not make sense for him to randomly appear. Also this would be pretty scummy that players who wanted to stay with Kenny just get dead Kenny while people who left Kenny get to be with Kenny.

• Kenny as a hallucination would be best since we already had flashbacks of him alive S3..Just like a Lee hallucination would be stellar like say if Clementine gets to a near death ? point in the game and "sees dead people" including her parents even like the Tyrese death, and all the apparitions he saw before passing on even the governor's who was an enemy. Perhaps we can see the ghost ? of Kenny if we explore a boat or abandoned ship ?.

But be forewarned that if you get too many flashbacks you may get stuck in the speed force. (I really hope someone catches that reference).

• I'm only gonna say this once: Congratulations sequence or nothing.

• Why do people say it's badfor those who stayed with him? Don't you want choices to matter? Choosing to leave him could have been what's best for him in the long run, I'm not saying have him be in the story, but an after credits scene would be nice

• edited June 2018

Put this music in it and I'll take it into consideration.

But seeing Luke again would be nice

DabigRG posted: »

I'm only gonna say this once: Congratulations sequence or nothing.

• Is this an ANF song?

Put this music in it and I'll take it into consideration. But seeing Luke again would be nice

• It's a fan-made remix of the song "Alive Inside" from season 1.

As it says on Alex Roe's Bandicamp site.

from Video Game Remixes, released November 14, 2014

DabigRG posted: »

Is this an ANF song?

• Huh. Okay then.

Not the type of song I'd imagine for that type of thing, though.

It's a fan-made remix of the song "Alive Inside" from season 1. As it says on Alex Roe's Bandicamp site. from Video Game Remixes, released November 14, 2014

• No more Kenny.

Please.

Just let Clementine and the new cast of the Final Season do their own thing.

• let that fucker stay dead. I don't want to see his ugly face ever again.

• I really did NOT want to cringe tonight but damnit cringe is everywhere.

Cosmic_Boy posted: »

let that fucker stay dead. I don't want to see his ugly face ever again.

• How he comes back isn't really important to me as long as he does. Especially if the game is disappointing like season 3 was. If it were up to me, i'd just forget season 3 ever happened and continue with Kenny as the main character.

• If it were up to me, i'd just forget season 3 ever happened

Amen to that

and continue with Kenny as the main character

Ooooh I don't like that

wdfan posted: »

How he comes back isn't really important to me as long as he does. Especially if the game is disappointing like season 3 was. If it were up to me, i'd just forget season 3 ever happened and continue with Kenny as the main character.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.