Any Movie on Your Mind (or Silver Screen)

13»

Comments

• Just saw Joker. Great film, super unsettling.

Joaquin's performance as Arthur Fleck is great, and he really put a lot of work into this role.
    Also the movie is really quite sad. Sad to see his slowly descending spiral into insanity and societal apathy. And when he does get into the insanity, boy it is gruesome and freaky.

The ending was probably the most "Wow" of moments and the one that unsettled me the most. Kinda warranted the controversy and warnings on that one.

Not for the feint of heart. Or emotional.

• I saw joker an hour ago, it was very disorienting. But fun! :)
    This film made me feel for joker, it made me realize, how much of a good guy joker could've been if people didn't seem so bad to him. And sadly because of this, he spiraled into this insane psychological murderer. And if you watched the movie you'll see what I mean! The film can be graphic at times, and it can really be scary. The ending really got me thinking: "Why are we like this?" . The ending makes you feel happy and sad for arthur. So in summary I thought of this film as a phenomenal masterpiece of a film!
    This whole movie was basically r/I'm14AndThisIsDeep. (In A good Way)

• So in summary I thought of this film as a phenomenal masterpiece of a film!

This whole movie was basically r/I'm14AndThisIsDeep.

Pick one.

I saw joker an hour ago, it was very disorienting. But fun! This film made me feel for joker, it made me realize, how much of a good guy

• Explain, what do I need to pick? :|

lupinb0y posted: »

So in summary I thought of this film as a phenomenal masterpiece of a film! This whole movie was basically r/I'm14AndThisIsDeep. Pick one.

• It's a joke :grimace:

I'm just sayin' you can't call something a masterpiece then immediately say that the whole movie feels like r/Im14AndThisIsDeep. Kinda contradicts what you're saying.

Explain, what do I need to pick?

• Oh, welp am I illiterate or what? :D

lupinb0y posted: »

It's a joke I'm just sayin' you can't call something a masterpiece then immediately say that the whole movie feels like r/Im14AndThisIsDeep. Kinda contradicts what you're saying.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.