The end of the game

2»

Comments

• You act like those are the only people in the entire world. Yes, people die. It's almost as if the writers were trying to write a story in which people close to Clem die to elicit emotional responses from the player.

3 crashes? The only canon one that I'm aware of is the one we saw in the 15 minute preview of Season 4, and I'm just assuming there's no way to avoid that. The Kenny one is heavily determinant therefore non canon and I don't even know what the third one would be. What am I forgetting?

You know why she survived walking through herds while soaked in walker blood and guts when others didn't? Because she did what she was supposed to do and didn't start whining or crying or trying to walk too fast or talk like the people that got killed. She kept her damned mouth shut and moved slowly, like an intelligent human being.

But no, that's not what I'm talking about about when I say heavy dose of bad luck. In the case of someone doing everything right and still getting killed, that's something like finding a place to sleep for the night, clearing it out, going to sleep, then waking up to discover that a massive herd you had no idea was over the horizon has wandered over in the night and has surrounded the building you're sleeping in and you're trapped. That kind of stuff, something so unforeseen and unavoidable that short of knowing the future there's no way you could have avoided it.

Dex-Starr posted: »

There's no reason why she should be dead but others still alive. Survival in such a world would come down to training, tactics, diligence, a

• I meant more of the mass slaughter, no problems with a character dying here or there, but tossed every **** they had out the window and started wiping out entire casts each season lol

I love the way that sounds. Sounds......EVIL >:) >:) >:) >:)

I meant more of the mass slaughter, no problems with a character dying here or there, but tossed every **** they had out the window and started wiping out entire casts each season lol

• Bruh lol

aw yea

I meant more of the mass slaughter, no problems with a character dying here or there, but tossed every **** they had out the window and started wiping out entire casts each season lol I love the way that sounds. Sounds......EVIL

• You act like those are the only people in the entire world

Uhhhhhh.....those were the only people who actually mattered in the story

It's almost as if the writers were trying to write a story in which people close to Clem die to elicit emotional responses from the player.

Unfortunately for them, nary a single emotional response was produced. Killing Clementine would've been done great for that.
    Telltale,

3 crashes? The only canon one that I'm aware of is the one we saw in the 15 minute preview of Season

the one in season 2 happens no matter what. The one in ANF can still happen, so I count it. Nonetheless, she survived a car crash 1 too many times.

she did what she was supposed to do and didn't start whining or crying or trying to walk too fast or talk like the people that got killed. She kept her damned mouth shut and moved slowly, like an intelligent human being

So why did sarita get bit? I don't remember her talking or anything like that. I'm guessing that was a "heavy dose of bad luck".

You act like those are the only people in the entire world. Yes, people die. It's almost as if the writers were trying to write a story in w

• Look, she either dies a likeable and well respected character, or unrealistically lives long enough to become a joke and not be taken serious anymore. She ain't likeable anymore, and I doubt they'll give her a graceful exit.

You act like those are the only people in the entire world. Yes, people die. It's almost as if the writers were trying to write a story in w

Huh, sounds like a protagonist in a story or something

• the one in season 2 happens no matter what.

What crash though? I don't remember a crash in season 2. Maybe I need to play season 2 again. It's my least favorite so I haven't played through it since it came out.

You act like those are the only people in the entire world Uhhhhhh.....those were the only people who actually mattered in the story

• When Jane tells clementine to floor the gas pedal when kenny hops out of the pick up to clear some cars out of the way

the one in season 2 happens no matter what. What crash though? I don't remember a crash in season 2. Maybe I need to play season 2 again. It's my least favorite so I haven't played through it since it came out.

• I do not remember that at all. Is this a choice thing? Something you only get based on certain choices? Or even can choose not to do it?

When Jane tells clementine to floor the gas pedal when kenny hops out of the pick up to clear some cars out of the way

• I'm trying to find it on youtube and can't. You sure you didn't dream that lol?

• It's inevitable

I do not remember that at all. Is this a choice thing? Something you only get based on certain choices? Or even can choose not to do it?

• boom

I'm trying to find it on youtube and can't. You sure you didn't dream that lol?

• when Lee, Kenny, Shawn, Katjaa, Duck, Larry, Carley, Doug, Ben, Mark, Charles, Omid, Edith, Jane, Sarah, Carlos, Luke, Rebecca, Alvin, Nick, Pete, Walter most of them died bc of Clem was young and she needs a protect she needs some one like her mom and dad,but in final season she's about 18 years old and she can protect herself very well!and Gabe, Kate, David can still be alive in season 3 its up to your choice now in my choices gabe and kate are alive and david's dead.

There's no reason why she should be dead but others still alive. Survival in such a world would come down to training, tactics, diligence, a

• either 90% or 93% of the people she tried to survive with died. still That's basically everyone

Wink01 posted: »

when Lee, Kenny, Shawn, Katjaa, Duck, Larry, Carley, Doug, Ben, Mark, Charles, Omid, Edith, Jane, Sarah, Carlos, Luke, Rebecca, Alvin, Nick,

• Man how you understood that "She ain't likeable anymore"? why She ain't likeable anymore?how She ain't likeable anymore?when 90% of choices were in her side in season 3 and players were just trying to make her happy,that's why She ain't likeable anymore?

Look, she either dies a likeable and well respected character, or unrealistically lives long enough to become a joke and not be taken serious anymore. She ain't likeable anymore, and I doubt they'll give her a graceful exit.

• edited July 2018

Ah. I didn't want to sit through looking for a specific moment in a large video considering I had no idea at what point it might come up. Thanks. I still don't really remember it but I will say that barely qualifies as a crash. The truck isn't even really damaged, well, beyond the windshield. It's almost entirely just stuck in the snow. She may as well have been in bumper cars for all the force that impact had lol.

boom

• In season 1 I didn't feel like everything was revolving around Lee because we spent so much of our time focusing on others. Clementine was taking care of the adults in Season 2 all the time, but the scope felt like it was on her most of the time, idk that's just me. ANF did change the perspective, but it was changed to the perspective of someone who we didn't know to prior to ANF. I'm tired of seeing her at this point.

Man how you understood that "She ain't likeable anymore"? why She ain't likeable anymore?how She ain't likeable anymore?when 90% of choices

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited July 2018

that barely qualifies as a crash. The truck isn't even really damaged, well, beyond the windshield
    Car crash
    1. an instance of a car colliding with another vehicle or object
    They hit a zombie that broke through the windshield, swerved, and became imobile once the car got drive right into a ditch. The car collided with the ditch. That's not a crash?

Ah. I didn't want to sit through looking for a specific moment in a large video considering I had no idea at what point it might come up. Th

• You're acting as if something like this, which is about all the game crash was,

is as bad as this.

The game crash, like the top image, is something people walk away from with no injuries. You're holding it up as if Clem was crazy lucky to have survived as if it were a crash like the bottom pic. Like I said, she may as well been riding bumper cars at the fair for all the force that impact had. You're grasping at straws here in your quest to convince people Clem should already be dead. There's plenty of other examples you could be drawing from where, for gameplay reasons, Clem manages to avoid getting bitten or otherwise killed, yet you're holding onto this piece of straw like you're lost at sea and it's a piece of driftwood.

that barely qualifies as a crash. The truck isn't even really damaged, well, beyond the windshield Car crash 1. an instance of a ca

• edited July 2018

man you're in other 10% so(who don't care about clementine)anyone has diffrent perspective.

In season 1 I didn't feel like everything was revolving around Lee because we spent so much of our time focusing on others. Clementine was t

• There's plenty of other examples you could be drawing from where, for gameplay reasons, Clem manages to avoid getting bitten or otherwise killed, yet you're holding onto this piece of straw like you're lost at sea and it's a piece of driftwood.

WHAT?! I brought up way more stuff than just the crashes. Probably not here though. But here, let me list the other instances where she miraculously survives every close call with death. That time sam would've killed her had she not been able to unrealistically kicked him into spikes that just happened to be there, the time a bullet missed her heart by a few inches without hitting a brachial artery which would cause her to bleed out and die, the time she fell under the frozen lake and didn't fall ill at all after getting out and not changing her soaked clothes in the freezing cold, the time she barely pulls herself up from falling off the bridge, the time a bullet barely misses her head during the shootout with the KGB(the russians), the time she didnt get bit by a walker who clearly could've done so without issue

Honestly, wtf is this. she should've got bitten.

You're acting as if something like this, which is about all the game crash was, is as bad as this. The game crash, like the top

edited July 2018

And you're acting like a car has to be wrecked completely for someone to die in a crash. Ever heard of a thing called "blunt trauma"? No airbags were present in any of those steering wheels during her crashes. That first one, ok yeah, it was pretty soft, but the 2nd and 3rd one should've been death for her

You're acting as if something like this, which is about all the game crash was, is as bad as this. The game crash, like the top

• Honestly, wtf is this. she should've got bitten.

Amid The Ruined. Need anymore answers?

There's plenty of other examples you could be drawing from where, for gameplay reasons, Clem manages to avoid getting bitten or otherwise ki

• Man,Clem is so much older in final season,she survived 10 years!she got chance yea but when she was just a kid,she learnt a lot of lessons now after this chances like she learnt to don't walk in ices and don't make any big noise-drive well,now she's a big survivor who know all survival lessons so she can survive without any chances too.

There's plenty of other examples you could be drawing from where, for gameplay reasons, Clem manages to avoid getting bitten or otherwise ki

• Not to take away from your point or anything, but I think it's 8 years.

Man,Clem is so much older in final season,she survived 10 years!she got chance yea but when she was just a kid,she learnt a lot of lessons n

• Clem is about 18-20 years old in final season i think and she was 8 when outbreak started so its about 10 years but idk mabey you're true

Not to take away from your point or anything, but I think it's 8 years.

• She turns 9 in S1 and that entire season wasn't an entire year, and her voice actress said she thinks she is 17 (I doubt she doesn't know her characters age since she has to alter her voice to match it). Meaning it's 8 years and Clem is a teen like the other kids, and AJ is 6 years old now.

You could still be correct if she is 17 going onto 18 though.

Clem is about 18-20 years old in final season i think and she was 8 when outbreak started so its about 10 years but idk mabey you're true

• Okay.

She turns 9 in S1 and that entire season wasn't an entire year, and her voice actress said she thinks she is 17 (I doubt she doesn't know he

edited July 2018

2:46-3:03 :| WOW

:| :| HOW

:| :| :| OW

How are you going to tackle this one? tell me she shouldn't be dead after having these instances brought to your attention @Hillbilly_Dave

• Bro, you gotta add me on Discord. I got a boat load of stuff like this.

2:46-3:03 WOW HOW OW How are you going to tackle this one? tell me she shouldn't be dead after having these instances brought to your attention @Hillbilly_Dave

• edited July 2018

she climbed up bridge very well idk how you think it was chance and in vid 2-it was just enemy's bad aim y know...,anyway if she got a gun when she was young she could kill walkers too fast and don't fall from bridge in vid 1 and she could kill enemys first in vid 2
    i mean just she got good guns and skill at season 4 so she don't need any chances in final season.

2:46-3:03 WOW HOW OW How are you going to tackle this one? tell me she shouldn't be dead after having these instances brought to your attention @Hillbilly_Dave

• Yeah I know I feel bad now. Truth be told though, I was trying to shit on how he said how dare you.
    Doesn't seem like something to say but I get your point.

Stop shitting on the poor dude for his grammar. It's clear that English is not his first language.

• edited July 2018

There's a lot of instances where Lee could've died before episode 5 of season 1, a lot of instances where Javier could've died in all of ANF. There's a lot of instances where pretty much every character still alive from the comics and the whole TWD verse could've died but are still alive. It's pretty astounding to me how you seem to be so fixated on Clem specifically, it's really nothing new in TWD.

• TWD? That's any medium lol. Honestly, I have no idea why the St Johns, Carver, and Joan didn't wipe out the main characters in the games, they all should've been over within the first 3 episodes. Hashtag unrealistic.

Legendary12 posted: »

There's a lot of instances where Lee could've died before episode 5 of season 1, a lot of instances where Javier could've died in all of ANF

• sry i didn't got what do you mean :(

TWD? That's any medium lol. Honestly, I have no idea why the St Johns, Carver, and Joan didn't wipe out the main characters in the games, they all should've been over within the first 3 episodes. Hashtag unrealistic.

• edited July 2018

Almost every story, movie, or tv show has the main character survive things they shouldn't, it's pretty normal. The St Johns family in season 1 lock everyone up when the group finds out they're cannibals, there was no reason not to kill them all, they should have killed them all right then instead of locking them up to do it later, they had them unarmed and at gunpoint. Season 1 would end in episode 2.

Carver had no reason to take everyone captive, all he wanted was Rebecca because he thought she was pregnant with his child. They should have killed most, if not all, of them and taken just Rebecca. He pushed Reggie off the roof in episode 3, it doesn't seem like his people really care what happens to anyone who loses the groups trust.

Joan had Javier prisoner twice. Two times. She should have killed him the first time. David probably would have objected, but Javier has already killed members of the group. She definitely should have killed him and David the second time, and no one would have objected, because everyone in that room already knew what Joan had been doing, killing two people and keeping it quiet is tame compared to what she's done.

But none of this happens, because it's just a story. Realistically, this would have happened. But realism makes for very crappy stories.

sry i didn't got what do you mean

• 1, Despite all his close-calls with death, he actually DIES.
    2, I couldn't care less about the comics and the TV show. I watch TWD for free, so I don't care how they go about fucking it up.
    3, to my knowledge and based on what I've seen in the game, nobody and I mean nobody has ever had closer calls with death than Clementine.

There's a lot of instances where Lee could've died before episode 5 of season 1, a lot of instances where Javier could've died in all of ANF

• What do you mean that's any medium? When I say whole TWD verse I mean the comic, game and TV show, one of them not being in the same universe as the prior two. In regards to the stuff you listed, it never really struck me as unrealistic, it's a game with a plot and it obviously wouldn't be an enjoyable story if everyone died 3 episodes in. I think you're just being overly nitpicky.

TWD? That's any medium lol. Honestly, I have no idea why the St Johns, Carver, and Joan didn't wipe out the main characters in the games, they all should've been over within the first 3 episodes. Hashtag unrealistic.

• Looks like somebody needs to read the comics.

1, Despite all his close-calls with death, he actually DIES. 2, I couldn't care less about the comics and the TV show. I watch TWD for fr

• Nary a fuck is given for the comics. Nary. A. Single. Fuck.

Looks like somebody needs to read the comics.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.