14 Days To Release - Still No Info On Save Files or Episode Names

edited July 2018 in The Walking Dead

We're 14 days away from release and we still have no information about lots of important details. "When will we get information on our save files?" is a big one. Will s2 save files work? How will TWD: Collection save files be handled? What will the Story Generator be like? These are some questions that we would like answers to. Another big question is the episode titles, specifically for the first episode.

When do you guys think we'll get more information? What information do you want?

Tagged:

Comments

• I am not sure if this has already been addressed but will Save Files from the standalone games ( Season One, Season Two and A New Frontier) work with The Final Season? It is a silly question but I thought for a while that The Collection's Save Files would only be compatible...

Since tomorrow is Tuesday and it will be exactly 14 days until Episode 1 of The Final Season I think that we may receive some sort of information regarding Episode titles and maybe an Episode 1 trailer at some point this week. But I could be wrong

• I don't think we need to be worrying about episode titles, but we're likely to get the premiere's in the launch trailer at the latest.

Just speculation, but I think TFS might work like this:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=uCIm287jOh0

• I think that's what Mostlypoptarts was hinting at for tomorrow. I think we are getting the episode name(s) and info on how importing and even a choice generator will look like

• edited July 2018

I feel like they learned their lesson. I expect a lot more variations considering Clem is back as being MC.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.