The Final Season also wrapping up the stories of others.

edited July 2018 in The Walking Dead

We all know the last/final season will be about the ending of Clementines story. But i was wondering if you guys ever thought about other characters who's story you'd like to see finished. For me, personally; I'd love to see Either Lilly or Christa in Season 4. Whether Dead or alive. Comment who you'd like to see in season 4!

Comments

• edited July 2018

It would be pretty cool if after every episode theres a small 5 minute section where we play as a character who we dont know their current wear abouts. Would be nice, could also be a good excuse to try and right some wrongs to for example show where determinedly Kenny is if you left him at Wellington. (Not sure what they could do with Jane)

• TFS needs to confirm that Eleanor is in hell.

• After the final episode ends I wanna see a 'where are they now segment' for every character, complete with upbeat music and every character individually turning around and smiling/winking/finger gunning at the camera

Poogers555 posted: »

It would be pretty cool if after every episode theres a small 5 minute section where we play as a character who we dont know their current w

• After the final episode ends I wanna see a 'where are they now segment' for every character,

That's another thing I've been suggesting-

complete with upbeat music and every character individually turning around and smiling/winking/finger gunning at the camera

Oh fu--! :joy:

Cdognkal2 posted: »

After the final episode ends I wanna see a 'where are they now segment' for every character, complete with upbeat music and every character individually turning around and smiling/winking/finger gunning at the camera

• 400?days?after?credits

Poogers555 posted: »

It would be pretty cool if after every episode theres a small 5 minute section where we play as a character who we dont know their current w

Sign in to comment in this discussion.