The scene we all need in the final season

2»

Comments

• edited August 2018

Arvo wasn't in Season 1.

With that said, I like the way you think. The title of this thread lends into to a final desire type theme.

ZombieKenny posted: »

I hope their is a scene where Lee is revisited too, something that really pulls on the heart strings. Another list of things i'd want to

• hard to fit in 5 episodes.

Sorry man but there are only 4 episodes this season.

ZombieKenny posted: »

I hope their is a scene where Lee is revisited too, something that really pulls on the heart strings. Another list of things i'd want to

• That's what we in storytelling call, a "soft retcon"
    as in "oops we should have done this one way, and we regret it so let's pretend it happened differently"

Razer531 posted: »

Had Clementine not left him, he wouldn't have had to go stick his nose in such awkward places like where her walkie talkie and hat were - ev

• The stranger didn't set a trap for lee. He's surprised if lee tells him he's bit.
    It just so happens that Clem drops the walkie talkie next to a place where a walker can hide.

It's pure fucking luck. Lee doesn't sacrifice shit. He didn't even know she was kidnapped at that point.
    You know what they SHOULD have done? Skip all the bitten bullshit, and have a perfectly healthy lee get bitten while pushing through the walkers at the marsh house.
    Then it would be like they keep saying, "he died for her"

DabigRG posted: »

I mean, he coulda just had Omid cut it off right then and there, but getting Clementine back took priority.

• The stranger didn't set a trap for lee. He's surprised if lee tells him he's bit.

I know.

It just so happens that Clem drops the walkie talkie next to a place where a walker can hide.
    It's pure fucking luck

Bad Luck!

You know what they SHOULD have done? Skip all the bitten bullshit, and have a perfectly healthy lee get bitten while pushing through the walkers at the marsh house.

Then it would be like they keep saying, "he died for her"
    That would indeed be a case of Reality Ensues for the super diet Rambo shit

Louche posted: »

The stranger didn't set a trap for lee. He's surprised if lee tells him he's bit. It just so happens that Clem drops the walkie talkie next

• Probably the one who took care of her when she had none left (protecting her like any parent would with their child) and died while trying to rescue her from a kidnapper.

Christa obviously cares for Clem, but It's clear that she just didn't have the same conexion that Lee had with Clementine.

knows lee for less than 4 months. lives with christa for over a year. lol which one should she remember more?

• And I keep feeling like Telltale wishes they had done that with the recaps and clementine's words making it sound like that was the case for Lee.

The stranger didn't set a trap for lee. He's surprised if lee tells him he's bit. I know. It just so happens that Clem drops t

• Probably.
    It'd cut into the non-stop badass moment a bit thought. Also, cut what the Collection did.

And I keep feeling like Telltale wishes they had done that with the recaps and clementine's words making it sound like that was the case for Lee.

• I would be interested to see Lee's character model in the engine/graphics after all remember when Jane let her teeth go pitch black?

I want to see Violet and Clem kiss. But most of all I want to see ttg use the R word and the person who did the R word gets the most horrible death imaginable.

• Jane let her teeth go pitch black?

What?

Jane let her teeth go pitch black?

I want to see Violet and Clem kiss.

The juxtaposition is great.

But most of all I want to see ttg use the R word and the person who did the R word gets the most horrible death imaginable.

I thought you were talking about ableism for a second

CapnJay posted: »

I would be interested to see Lee's character model in the engine/graphics after all remember when Jane let her teeth go pitch black? I wa

• The reason I even came up with that idea is that Lee can can get several non-game-over bites during that sequence and he just shoves the zombie off. I thought, wait a minute, what if this was where he got infected?

Probably. It'd cut into the non-stop badass moment a bit thought. Also, cut what the Collection did.

• I know, I just joking around about the glass.

The reason I even came up with that idea is that Lee can can get several non-game-over bites during that sequence and he just shoves the zombie off. I thought, wait a minute, what if this was where he got infected?

• I agree, I feel like the series strongly revolves around Clementine's relationship with Lee- rather than other people who she spent more time with (Kenny, Christa etc). Although this may be because Lee took her in before anyone else :(

And then Kenny for 2-3 years if you stayed with him. It's a hard pill to swallow but Clem spent way more time with other people that the 3 months she spent with Lee.

• Lee was the first person to protect her. He'll always have a special place in her memories. Without Lee she would have died in her home, or starved to death in her treehouse, like the little boy in the attic of the house in Savannah. She had help, yes, but after Lee she mostly took care of herself. Even though she was with him for less time than others, Lee is the one that kept her alive more than anyone else that we saw.

Sophiee994 posted: »

I agree, I feel like the series strongly revolves around Clementine's relationship with Lee- rather than other people who she spent more time with (Kenny, Christa etc). Although this may be because Lee took her in before anyone else

• Jane's character model in new frontier her teeth looked black on Xbox one

Also scene

Clementine comes out of Violet's room wearing one of Violet's shirts and Mitch is like " Hot!" And Ruby just facepalms and drags him off.

• Lee dies for Clem even though she causes it. I don't think they need to say they love each-other, they already know they would do anything for the other.

• Did it now? I wouldn't know.

Jane's character model in new frontier her teeth looked black on Xbox one Also scene Clementine comes out of Violet's room wearing one of Violet's shirts and Mitch is like " Hot!" And Ruby just facepalms and drags him off.

• Yeah, it bites that they removed certain options. But I'm more worried about everyone saying the game saves fuck up. I'll stick to the old graphics for now.
    Also, I'm gonna take a long ass break now. I don't want to be spoiled on the final season. See ya... next year.

I know, I just joking around about the glass.

• edited August 2018

What’s the r-word? :trollface:

I would be interested to see Lee's character model in the engine/graphics after all remember when Jane let her teeth go pitch black? I wa

Sign in to comment in this discussion.