Comments

• ...Such a shitshow. Its a season 2...soooo its not the end of the road for the dragon of Dojima but yeesh.

• Well this is the strangest cross over in recent memory.

• Yeah, I'd have to agree with you there.

Poogers555 posted: »

Well this is the strangest cross over in recent memory.

• We've literally been begging for Kiryu in Tekken for so long I'm so sad :'(

• edited August 2018

Since Negan is in Tekken 7, can we please get my man Kenny into the new Super Smash Bros game?

• This is just so strange why am I laughing right now

• What about Solid Snake in Smash franchise? A used-to-be Playstation star in a Nintendo game.

Poogers555 posted: »

Well this is the strangest cross over in recent memory.

• Is he going to lean back and say cheesey ass dialogue in game

• Snake is a video game character and had an exclusive (metal gear 1 remake) for the Gamecube, so it wasnt the most out there thing in retrospect.

AronDracula posted: »

What about Solid Snake in Smash franchise? A used-to-be Playstation star in a Nintendo game.

• I mean, why not?

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Since Negan is in Tekken 7, can we please get my man Kenny into the new Super Smash Bros game?

• Because Clem deserves it more :P

I mean, why not?

• What would his super be? Whining about how life has done him dirty? Beating on unarmed prisoners?

• And they bring in the TV Negan instead of the comic Negan. Double fail

• Should’ve been in MK 11 honestly, more people would appreciate that crossover (like me). I doubt theirs a lot of TWD fans who play Tekken Lmao.

• You know AMC’s cash grabbing ass was behind the whole thing, of course it was tv Negan.

And they bring in the TV Negan instead of the comic Negan. Double fail

• The fact that Noctis, Akuma, And Negan are all in one game just baffles me.

• Essentially.

Because Clem deserves it more :P

• Ahem

Should’ve been in MK 11 honestly, more people would appreciate that crossover (like me). I doubt theirs a lot of TWD fans who play Tekken Lmao.

• This is neat. I hope video games start having more and more bizarre crossovers.

I wonder if Jeffrey Dean Morgan is gonna be voicing him or not.

• edited August 2018

Because this guy asked for it in 2017.

DabigRG posted: »

...Why?

• When you don't get into Tekken 7.

• edited August 2018

No powered characters are being included?? If anything wouldn't Jesus be much more fitting with the Kung fu ??
    All Kenny would do is yell out shitbirds when knocked off the stage 50 times. I also don't think Tekken characters are close to being as powerful as most Smash characters.

• I never thought in my life The Walking Dead, Final Fantasy and Street Fighter would have something they’re in together. A Tekken game.

• I mean, if TWD somehow gets into Smash, that'll be twice in one year.

CathalOHara posted: »

I never thought in my life The Walking Dead, Final Fantasy and Street Fighter would have something they’re in together. A Tekken game.

• Kenny's final smash can be him moving around on a flying boat dropping salt licks on everyone.

I mean, if TWD somehow gets into Smash, that'll be twice in one year.

• But what would Clem's be?

CathalOHara posted: »

Kenny's final smash can be him moving around on a flying boat dropping salt licks on everyone.

• Man, weird crossovers/characters don't even faze me anymore. I've seen some shit.

• ...what the fuck is that.

Man, weird crossovers/characters don't even faze me anymore. I've seen some shit.

• Why is Agumon wearing boxing gloves and farting at Not!Ken?

Man, weird crossovers/characters don't even faze me anymore. I've seen some shit.

• It's one of those things where all answers lead to more questions. Best to just enjoy that farting dinosaurs wearing boxing gloves are a thing.

DabigRG posted: »

Why is Agumon wearing boxing gloves and farting at Not!Ken?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.