(SPOILERS! CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK) TFS Achievements

edited August 2018 in The Walking Dead

Someone posted the achievements for TFS on Reddit.

Completed Act achievements: https://puu.sh/Bb8DW/85d9795ada.jpg

Completed Chapter Achievements: https://puu.sh/Bb9Kw/543b84b176.jpg

Btw, can someone please talk about that Episode 2 Achievements titled “Moving Too Fast” with the kiss icon?

Comments

• I’m so freaking excited. I can’t handle the hype.

• Old Ghost...a returning character perhaps?

Whispers...#whisperersconfirmedfortfs kidding

Shoreline and the other water related acheivements...maybe we’ll finally be getting on that boat. It was the goal throughout most of the first season so this could be bringing it full circle.

Home at Last...this actually gives me hope. Maybe Clem makes it through this after all.

Moving Fast...Clem’s gonna have a love interest.

• EP4: "GoodBye", "Promise".... Fuck that dosn't sound good.

• edited August 2018

Only looked at episode 1 but very interesting how everything is now split into acts instead of chapters. Also optional achievements yay!

• Better ss it now y'all Telltale probs gonna delete this thread eventually

• Actually, now that I'm thinking about it...

"Moving Fast" could end up being one of the guys tries to hit on Clem or something and she basically tells them to back off since they just met. It's probably something different, but just an idea I had.

• Well as long as it isn’t Gabe, and they don’t become a Gabe that’s all that matters...that and it not being cheesy, o-or forced.

Mattsag207 posted: »

Old Ghost...a returning character perhaps? Whispers...#whisperersconfirmedfortfs kidding Shoreline and the other water related acheive

• The editable achievement gives me vibes that Clem's gonna go on a magic mushroom trip

• Promise Clem holding AJ's hand... The feels gonna hit me like a train.

• I sure as hell am about to.

lottii-lu posted: »

The editable achievement gives me vibes that Clem's gonna go on a magic mushroom trip

• I have a worried feeling that Clem will not make pass the final episode.

• Did you lick it? Yet another S1 reference and i love it?

• I mean your avatar is literally a spoiler lmao.

• updated with descriptions

• Looks like we might play as AJ in Episode 4 judging by the description of the achievements. “Said You’d Never Leave” “Found Clem’s Hat” is a Dead giveaway.

abattoir posted: »

updated with descriptions

• id rather play as javi again

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Looks like we might play as AJ in Episode 4 judging by the description of the achievements. “Said You’d Never Leave” “Found Clem’s Hat” is a Dead giveaway.

• edited August 2018

I should't had read those, now i'm feeling sad

• Back with an update. After looking through the achievement descriptions, I now think they are optional achievements you can get by doing side quests or mini games.

For example, take a look at the Epsidoe 1 achievements. They sound pretty optional to me like “Tickled AJ”, “Speared ALL fish”, “Shot ALL rabbits”, “Talked to EVERYONE at dinner”, and “Hit ALL piñatas”.

• So you're telling that the episode 4 achievements don't guarantee that we are going to be playing as AJ in search for Clementine who likely died?

Back with an update. After looking through the achievement descriptions, I now think they are optional achievements you can get by doing sid

• I’m not guaranteeing anything, just predicting.

Razer531 posted: »

So you're telling that the episode 4 achievements don't guarantee that we are going to be playing as AJ in search for Clementine who likely died?

• As a straight male playing the same, I am not romancing any guys! My Clementine will tell them to do one!

• In Episode 3 there is an achievement called “Shoreline”. Based on the title, I think it’s safe to assume we’re going to be near water. Episode 4 has an achievement called “Red Water”. Presumably this means that someone is going to die in the water(or get bitten in the water, hence the blood?) That could be any character, right? Well, yes. However, something is a bit concerning: the achievement for finding Clementine’s hat. Maybe it just gets lost and Clem has to find it. But why? Why would that even matter? If you’re going to end Episode 4 with Clem(alive or dead), why would you have her loose her hat only to find it immediately? I don’t think we’re playing as Clem in Episode 4.

Here’s my theory:

The Final Season has a lot of callbacks to the first season. We have Clementine taking care of a young child just as Lee did for her. We have a car crash towards the beginning of the game. And I assume there will be many more callbacks throughout the season. In Season 1, one of the main goals after the Motor Inn fell was finding a boat so the group could live out on the water(or an island). This season, I predict that the boarding school will fall due to the human enemies. The group will be forced to flee. With nowehere else to go and the enemy group hunting down the remaining kids, they decide it’s best to get to an island. Clementine, AJ, and the remaining kids manage to fix up a boat. As they are about to hit the water, the rival group catches up to them. Clementine sacrifices herself for AJ by staying behind to hold off the group. Clementine is killed saving the group. And in Episode 4 we will play as AJ. There might be a time skip. We can optionally find Clementine’s hat washed up on a beach or something.

That’s my prediction. I hope I’m wrong.

• That actually could be very interesting. But then again, I don't think that all people like to play as Aj. Maybe this could be a good idea for one for the diverse endings?

Mattsag207 posted: »

In Episode 3 there is an achievement called “Shoreline”. Based on the title, I think it’s safe to assume we’re going to be near water. Episo

• Saym.

Stewart25 posted: »

As a straight male playing the same, I am not romancing any guys! My Clementine will tell them to do one!

• edited August 2018

I'm a straight guy and i'd romance a guy for Clem. If there's a good enough guy for her, why not? I'm not going to be the one actually dating them.

• I meant Eli, the dead guy. The pretty one.

AnimalBoy posted: »

I'm a straight guy and i'd romance a guy for Clem. If there's a good enough guy for her, why not? I'm not going to be the one actually dating them.

• I agree with you. I actually really like having a lot of these achievements be optional, it encourages players to replay the episode in order to get all of the achievements.

I wrote down some theories about what the achievements could mean here on my tumblr. I think that in episode 2, Clem might have the option of either pursuing a romantic relationship ("Moving Fast") or having the relationship remain platonic ("Bonded"). I also predict that the Rosie achievements will occur if Clementine starts bonding with Rosie and overcomes her fear of dogs.

Back with an update. After looking through the achievement descriptions, I now think they are optional achievements you can get by doing sid

• Those are worrying. I really hope we don't close out the final game in Clementines story playing as someone else.

Looks like we might play as AJ in Episode 4 judging by the description of the achievements. “Said You’d Never Leave” “Found Clem’s Hat” is a Dead giveaway.

• I haven’t even thought about the Episode 2 achievements. Good eye!

I can’t even think about the Epsiode 4 ones. I have to come up with my own predictions soon.

I agree with you. I actually really like having a lot of these achievements be optional, it encourages players to replay the episode in orde

• Goodbye: Did All You Could.
    You and Me: Came Full Circle.
    Promise: Said You'd Never Leave
    I have a bad feeling about Clem's fate.

• It does look like some of these could be optional, but do you remember when the season 2 achievements were listed, the achievements were very similar, expressing what you "did" to earn the achievement. For example, one of the achievements I remember said, "Made it to the end of the line." although there was not really a challenge.

• edited August 2018

Yep, its the pictures we should be focusing more on, to be honest. Like in Season 2 Episode 3 there was an achievement named Rehabilitated. You get it after Kenny kills Carver and rightfully so the image is the bloodied crowbar. The description said "Gave what you got" if I recall correctly. So not much to go from, but the image might be a clue.

It does look like some of these could be optional, but do you remember when the season 2 achievements were listed, the achievements were ver

• Maybe there's a difference between the Act achievements (which everyone gets by playing the game) and Episode achievements (which are earned by doing certain actions within the game)?

It does look like some of these could be optional, but do you remember when the season 2 achievements were listed, the achievements were ver

• I have so many predictions I wanna share with someone. Who’s down to talk about it?

• If your predictions don't contain any spoilers from the leaks, (The episode titles and achievements, trailer and the demo are okay) then I am :)

I have so many predictions I wanna share with someone. Who’s down to talk about it?

• Ohhh, yeah they involve parts of the achievements lol.

If your predictions don't contain any spoilers from the leaks, (The episode titles and achievements, trailer and the demo are okay) then I am

• The achievements, episode titles, trailer and the demo are okay. Not just any major leaks. I'm extra careful at the moment due to all the spoilers that are all over the internet so yea :D

Ohhh, yeah they involve parts of the achievements lol.

• Sure. Hit me with all that narrative.

I have so many predictions I wanna share with someone. Who’s down to talk about it?

• i'm reading the achievement names and descriptions for episode 4 and i am very sure clem is super dead and now that i'm actually enjoying the game again i am NOT okay with that

• As a straight dude, I would romance a guy because I know the struggle.

Stewart25 posted: »

As a straight male playing the same, I am not romancing any guys! My Clementine will tell them to do one!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.