****** is absolutely irredeemable. (S4E1 spoilers)

2»

Comments

• No because both the reveal, and AJs action is going to be central to the plot. Hell Rosie is likely going to be attacking Aj

Much like poor Carley, Marlon didn't HAVE to die. Can we get a rewrite to make him determinate, please?

• edited August 2018

He can't be forgiven, he was going to try and give Clem to those raiders. He deserved that ass whoopin, and got what was coming to him.

• Whoever made that should make violetine and louistine gifs

MosesARose posted: »

He can't be forgiven, he was going to try and give Clem to those raiders. He deserved that ass whoopin, and got what was coming to him.

• I kinda wanna see GTA's "WASTED" on there, I think it would fit perfectly especially cause the gif is in black and white.

• I actually made it. But I wouldn't know what to do for a Violetine or Louistine Gif lol

CapnJay posted: »

Whoever made that should make violetine and louistine gifs

• HA HA

Timcanpy posted: »

I kinda wanna see GTA's "WASTED" on there, I think it would fit perfectly especially cause the gif is in black and white.

• Louis and Clementine dancing beauty and the beast style.

Violetine I'm more biased one might say trying to think of something appropriate for that. Other than violet laying her head on Clem's shoulder or kissing her or spooning. I dunno but Louis and Clem dancing is an easy bet.

I actually made it. But I wouldn't know what to do for a Violetine or Louistine Gif lol

• lol If I was an animator I'd definitely do that. But sadly I lack the talent.

Louis and Clementine dancing beauty and the beast style. Violetine I'm more biased one might say trying to think of something appropriate

• Much like poor Carley, Marlon didn't HAVE to die. Can we get a rewrite to make him determinate, please?

• It's a bit too late for that but you may have given inspiration to some to write a Marlon redemption fanfic

Much like poor Carley, Marlon didn't HAVE to die. Can we get a rewrite to make him determinate, please?

• Wasn't there someone talking about a hypothetical "AJ vs. Rosie" scene a while back?

@MosesARose He can't be forgiven, he was going to try and give Clem to those raiders. He deserved that ass whoopin, and got what was coming to him.

Dat screenshake

@Timcanpy I kinda wanna see GTA's "WASTED" on there, I think it would fit perfectly especially cause the gif is in black and white.

Yeah, I do too. :lol:

@CapnJay Louis and Clementine dancing beauty and the beast style.

There's a waltzing scene?

No because both the reveal, and AJs action is going to be central to the plot. Hell Rosie is likely going to be attacking Aj

• I saw Clementine smacking down Marlon on his knees I don't recall that in the game so I thought it was source filmmaker

DabigRG posted: »

Wasn't there someone talking about a hypothetical "AJ vs. Rosie" scene a while back? @MosesARose He can't be forgiven, he was going to

• Dats fair.

I saw Clementine smacking down Marlon on his knees I don't recall that in the game so I thought it was source filmmaker

Sign in to comment in this discussion.