How do people shave in the walking dead?

edited August 2018 in The Walking Dead

I know it's minor but it's something that has been kinda confusing me the past few seasons and I been thinking about it even more.

I mean, almost all surplus is in dire straits with no real abundance. All Razors would certainly be used, rusty or dull by now and you never see any lying around or see characters shave. No electricity for buzz clippers most of the time. The only time you see a player getting a haircut is with scissors. So how is it that so many of the male chracters are clean shaven? Like baby face. And even the one's with beards seem to be styled beards.

My only reasoning is they run a pair of clippers off of a generator and maintain them well. But it seems like a reach in a apoclypse to waste fuel on such a thing.

Like look at Marlon and Javier for example.

I mean, i've gone to barbers who can't do you up like this lol. Look at the gel in Marlon's hair... the spikes, the buzz cut sides and then you look at Javier, with that 5 O clock shadow that doesn't grow out ever looking like a model.

I guess it'd be lame having a bunch of bearded Kenny's walking around but I think Kenny's character fitted the way things would have went most of all. Unkept beard, long grey hair. Not much to maintain it with except scissors and with all the zombie killing and surviving. Many wouldn't have had the time or care to do anything with it.

What's everyone's reasoning how they all get their hair done? Do you think it's the buzz clipper generator thing or do you think they just have some straight edges lying around?

It could explain why Marlon had a rash on his cheek, no shaving cream or after shave. Dirty straight edge shave.

I'm clearly bored lol.

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.