Most underrated character so far?

For me Tenn has been very underrated. One of his scenes was one of my favorites from this season. I thought his "dying isn't scary" rant when he was drawing Clem and AJ was so dark but so beautiful.

He draws and envisions pergatory worlds in his mind where even walkers who kill his family are forgiven. It's painfully adorable and powerful that even a kid can forgive better than most adults can. To have the walkers that killed his sisters in his heaven world. He can actually look past because he knows it wasn't their fault That's some deepness I couldn't handle at the time. I even let out a wow at it.

That was pretty powerful stuff.

So far it seems like the big 4 that are the main roles are Clem, Louis, Violet and AJ. The ones who will shape the story the most. And the side characters are the fat chick AJ Bites, Tenn, that dude with the diary, the cook guy stirring the pot. And the cool dude widdling the spear. (Sorry i'm so bad with names).

Who would you pick as your underrated chracter you want to get to know better so far?

Comments

• I also wouldn't mind learning about his scars and backstory.

• edited August 2018

I would call Tenn pretty major if he shows up as a single character on the result slides.

• Probably Mitch. Says I didn’t speak to him at all, didn’t know he existed till the extras but yet still he’s made a huge impression on me and I’m extremely emotionally attached at this point. Really hope to see more of him next episode.

• Yeah I agree with freelancepolicefan11. He didn't seem underrated, and it seems we'll be dealing with him a lot more. I'd say Rosie is underrated! Hahaha.

• Yeah, Tenn was an easy number 3, off the top of my head.
    It's funny, I was fully expecting a withdrawn Woobie, but he's actually the most level-headed yet slightly optimistic of the kids.
    It was refreshing in a humble way.

And the side characters are the fat chick AJ Bites, Tenn, that dude with the diary, the cook guy stirring the pot. And the cool dude widdling the spear.

Ruby, Assim, Omar, and Mitch.

Who would you pick as your underrated chracter you want to get to know better so far?

Willy.
    Like, don't get me wrong--I want the round ones to get some heart-to-heart'n too, but Willy was one of those one-scene wonder type characters that catch your eye/chuckle for a bit and then just hang out on the very side while the advertiser-friendlys take certain stage and the dramatic types casually soak in the atmosphere for their big scene(s).

...Oh, I suppose there's also Abel, but I'll wait on that one. And Assim presumably gets a little more fleshing out if you go with Louis.

• @ZombieKenny I also wouldn't mind learning about his scars and backstory.

I was a little surprised when we didn't get that much on him personally.
    But then again, that always seemed like it might be the case.

I would call Tenn pretty major if he shows up as a single character on the result slides.

• I'm glad someone took a liking, because Mitch is like the most propish character of em all right now.
    I remember reaching for something to say about him in my impressions and was shocked when he turned up on the results scream with an actual choice.

Probably Mitch. Says I didn’t speak to him at all, didn’t know he existed till the extras but yet still he’s made a huge impression on me and I’m extremely emotionally attached at this point. Really hope to see more of him next episode.

• Aasim, seems like there is a bit more to him than what's been shown

• Tenn is definetly a main character so I wouldn't say he's underated! There's definetly more to him though and I am sure we will find out more later.

So I'd say.... maybe Brody? Don't get me wrong, I wasn't particularly drawn to her straight away but nearer the end when we found out the truth, we had a reason for why she was so nervy and it all made sense. She was keeping a secret (and a big one at that - and it was clearly bugging her!) and when she told us, she paid with her life.
    The others I just don't think we've had the chance to get to know well enough.

• Unless he's the next to go... In which case we'll never get to know him in the way he deserves :'(

Clemenem posted: »

Aasim, seems like there is a bit more to him than what's been shown

• edited August 2018

Brody :'( She was a very interesting character and died too early in the story.

• edited August 2018

She completely broke my heart... Like did not know her character AT ALL and she still managed to hit me in the feels.

Brody She was a very interesting character and died too early in the story.

• Mitch was kinda cool with that knife thing he did

• Ruby and Rosie

• Brody. I really liked her, she was sweet and genuine and even ended up warning Clem even with the fear of violent Marlon killing her.

• Yeah, it is kind of a shame that a character with that kind of weight secretly looming over her shoulders had to get a little Dee'd and then Carver'd for drama to really go down.
    Especially considering the ending of the episode.

Brody She was a very interesting character and died too early in the story.

• Same. I told her i'd like to travel to a big city like NYC when we were talking about road trips and then she goes and mentions the big city lights while she's dying. Completely sad.

GamerLady posted: »

She completely broke my heart... Like did not know her character AT ALL and she still managed to hit me in the feels.

• Mitch has that cool badass skater attitude that I love, so I'd say him. I hope we see more of him in the future

• Omar, he's the cook and I want to be the cooks friend.

• Definitely Aasim. He was the one “non main characters” that I feel actually had some depth.

• Pretty much every character that wasn't Violet or Luis?

• Abel! He has all the chances to become an interesting antagonist, I really love his design and I think it's great they didn't went with the "edgelord evil villain" again like in S2 and ANF, he actually seems like a nice person but one who knows what he wants and how he's gonna get it.

• Omar, because his voice actor voices the most annoying character in all of The Elder Scrolls series. Cloud district something something

No, but for real, I really liked Brody even though she was killed off so early. She even complimented my Clem when she was dying, telling her she's a good person and it's a shame she didn't get to know Clem better. That shit broke my heart.

• edited August 2018

Yeah, I was surprised he wasn't as involved in the third day as they seemed to lowkey set up.
    Still waiting to see how going hunting with him and Louis goes.

@Findagon Omar, because his voice actor voices the most annoying character in all of The Elder Scrolls series. Cloud district something something

I was thinking more of the dark elves, but sure. :lol:
    Also, Hisoka.

Definitely Aasim. He was the one “non main characters” that I feel actually had some depth.

• Basically anyone who isn't Louis, Violet, Marlon(may he burn in hell), and Brody.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.