Finally!! Clementine (Spoilers for final season)

It really took this long for someone to sing this song?
God bless everyone.

Comments

• Louis is the hero we needed

• Agreed someone who still after all this time just takes things easy.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

LazyAlex posted: »

Louis is the hero we needed

• Yeah truly, I would have thought Duck would have sung it multiple times to annoy Clem.

• No lie, that would have been funny. I like that the don't you dare option is there like people been singing that to her all her life and the games just never showed it.

God bless you.

Yeah truly, I would have thought Duck would have sung it multiple times to annoy Clem.

• I appreciate how nice you are, thank god there's still people like you :smiley:

Agreed someone who still after all this time just takes things easy. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• I fucking hate that song irl but I still loved this scene. Lou is too good for us.

• Thank u2.

LazyAlex posted: »

I appreciate how nice you are, thank god there's still people like you

• No lie, Louis is too cool for the outbreak.
    God bless you.

Findagon posted: »

I fucking hate that song irl but I still loved this scene. Lou is too good for us.

• For the Neil Young cover

• Not bad, but I kind of like the original tune better.
    God bless you.

CapnJay posted: »

For the Neil Young cover

• CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited August 2018

Ming li is that you?

Not bad, but I kind of like the original tune better. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• Yeah I was shocked at how long it took for this to come up in universe.
    Also,

• edited August 2018

Now all we need is a remix with Louis featuring Disco Broccoli spitting hot bars.

DabigRG posted: »

Yeah I was shocked at how long it took for this to come up in universe. Also,

• Funnily enough I remember a haunting version of the song being used in the Vine teaser for No Going Back, still, I am really glad someone finally sang the damn song or mentioned it lol

• That moment made me fall in love a bit with him haha. But slowly fell a bit out of love over the episode.

• Yup from season 1 I think people wanted to hear that. I mean why name your main character that and not take advantage until now?
    God bless you.

Yeah I was shocked at how long it took for this to come up in universe. Also,

• Lol, yes.

Now all we need is a remix with Louis featuring Disco Broccoli spitting hot bars.

• Yeah definitely I think in the song Clementine drowns actually, so you could put a darker spin on it.

God bless you.

HarjKS posted: »

Funnily enough I remember a haunting version of the song being used in the Vine teaser for No Going Back, still, I am really glad someone finally sang the damn song or mentioned it lol

• I think he was pretty through out the episode. He does put it on a little thick though.

God bless you.

Mariana238 posted: »

That moment made me fall in love a bit with him haha. But slowly fell a bit out of love over the episode.

• Well we did have the Vine for promoting the season finale of S2 which featured the tune of Oh My Darling Clementine. But yeah, I can't believe it took 4 seasons for this song to finally be referenced in the game.

• It was a cute scene and I liked Luis up until zombie pinata. But its still adorbs.

• edited August 2018

I found this to be sooo adorable, immediately fell in love with Louis. Can't wait for that emotional romantic scene of Louistine in next episode <3

• Yup from game one someone should have sang it.

God bless you.

Well we did have the Vine for promoting the season finale of S2 which featured the tune of Oh My Darling Clementine. But yeah, I can't believe it took 4 seasons for this song to finally be referenced in the game.

• Yeah the zombie pinata was dumb but it just shows how easy he takes things.

God bless you.

GamerLady posted: »

It was a cute scene and I liked Luis up until zombie pinata. But its still adorbs.

• There may not be one. I just feel as though Louis may go quickly. Maybe it's just because telltale has a way of killing off characters who are generally liked by most people.

God bless you.

Razer531 posted: »

I found this to be sooo adorable, immediately fell in love with Louis. Can't wait for that emotional romantic scene of Louistine in next episode

• Who's that?

CapnJay posted: »

Ming li is that you?

• There may not be one. I just feel as though Louis may go quickly. Maybe it's just because telltale has a way of killing off characters who are generally liked by most people. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• Lol, no lie.

God bless you.

brbsmoking posted: »

well, it reminds me that... https://aesthetic-survivor-of-twd.tumblr.com/post/176727949516

• To be fair the lyrics are pretty dark if you think about it, and at this point i'm so fucking scared this is some kind of sick foreshadowing.

I'm afraid this song could be brought back but in much, much heavier and darker tone in a not so happy context...

• Yeah I think in the song Clementine drowned.

God bless you.

To be fair the lyrics are pretty dark if you think about it, and at this point i'm so fucking scared this is some kind of sick foreshadowing

• We all knew that this song was going to show up someday, really didn't think it'd be in a comical scene like this though. Always thought it'd be something like an end credits theme or something!

• Yeah, as I've pointed out before I believe Clementine drowns in the song, so perhaps this was meant to be lighthearted foreshadowing.

God bless you.

CathalOHara posted: »

We all knew that this song was going to show up someday, really didn't think it'd be in a comical scene like this though. Always thought it'd be something like an end credits theme or something!

• Yeah, that leaped out at me the second time.

Yeah I think in the song Clementine drowned. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• Yeah until I heard the remix of the song I didn't realize how sad the song really was.

Yeah, that leaped out at me the second time.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.