*SPOILERS* About the walker couple and why they suck

I thinks its totally okay to kill the walker couple because think about it really how awful people they were. Its hinted by the crib that they somehow lost a kid and decided to give up by drinking poison and holding hands as walkers forever. AND just in case some hungry survivor came in and tried to get their food that they no longer needed they put a fucking granade there to blow them up and perhaps blow up their kid too!! why would i ever respect their wishes to be left alone they are selfish af

Tagged:

Comments

• Yeah, first they drink poison and leave their walker corpses behind to potentially harm someone else down the line. Then they leave their entire supply of food rigged with a fucking grenade. Fuck those people.

• edited August 2018

The idea is that in order to get the supplies you had to take the key off them. Which means, if you got the key you killed them and by doing so disrespected their wishes to be left alone together. So that is their way of taking revenge, killing you or at least not letting you use the supplies.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited August 2018

I think the implication was that they thought if you got to the food supply then you must have taken the key. And one probably killed the couple to get the key. Of course, that's not necessarily the case, and I bet if Clem was smart (i.e. reaching from behind) she could have gotten it without killing them, and AJ just crawled through, so....

Of course, they could have left the key on the table instead and not put the grenade down. It really was not cool.

• Real dick move where they're going they don't need food. They could have Even just took all the food out and hidden it where the key wasnt needed if the key was intentionally exposed they Wanted people to fail their test of character bullshit. There shouldn't be just a punishment for failing to respect their wishes but a reward for leaving them in peace a reward that isn't starving to death but not being blown up.

• i call it revenge for hungry assholes who didnt leave them alone

• I'm all for honoring someone's last wishes as long as that wish is not stupid. And "Leave us me to become Walkers, but it's ok because I have half a roll of duct tape" is pretty high up on the list of stupid requests. Rigging their unused food to blow just made me even more sure I made the right call.

• Dumb people lol, glad I re-killed them

• dumb clementine lol not checking for traps despite surviving for nearly a decade

Dumb people lol, glad I re-killed them

• It's a simple matter of safety. Walkers are dangerous. Yes they were tied up but how long before the binds failed and they were up and about, potentially killing people. I don't care how good or bad or in between a person is or if they asked to be left alone, they don't get to continue existing as a walker. It's too dangerous to people still alive.

• Honestly there's no way Clem could have seen it. You can actually see the grenade hanging right beside the hatch opening when the camera cuts to inside the crawl space. There must have been crawl space access from outside somewhere off camera because the way that grenade was set up, there's not really any way they could have armed it from inside the room. They had to have been underneath, armed it, then exited the crawl space some other way.

Sir_Tubs posted: »

dumb clementine lol not checking for traps despite surviving for nearly a decade

• "Hey you swear!"
    -Alvin Junior

Yeah, first they drink poison and leave their walker corpses behind to potentially harm someone else down the line. Then they leave their entire supply of food rigged with a fucking grenade. Fuck those people.

• The idea I got was that they were planning on having a baby and/or used to have one, but things inevitably went south. So they gave up and decided to commit suicide together, probably forgetting all about the grenade or the fact that they still had the key on them.

Though there's another possibility that may be revealed in episode 2.

• Of course, that's not necessarily the case, and I bet if Clem was smart (i.e. reaching from behind) she could have gotten it without killing them, and AJ just crawled through, so....

Yeah, that was my first thought back when we got the demo.

Just find a crowbar or something and have AJ distract them from the front while you lift the key off of them from behind.

I think the implication was that they thought if you got to the food supply then you must have taken the key. And one probably killed the co

• But if they ever opened it up, they would've set it off themselves. It only makes sense that they set it up knowing they would never open it again.

DabigRG posted: »

The idea I got was that they were planning on having a baby and/or used to have one, but things inevitably went south. So they gave up and d

• Also influenced my thinking. I always reminder that walker Carl found in the swamp in Season 2 of the show that ended up killing Dale. If I ever see a walker that's an easy kill that puts no risk to me, I would definitely kill it. Who knows, maybe that ends up saving someone in the future. Even the ones that are trapped under stuff or are like half a body, nothing bad will happen. Of course, you better not be wasting bullets so...

It's a simple matter of safety. Walkers are dangerous. Yes they were tied up but how long before the binds failed and they were up and about

Sign in to comment in this discussion.