I am shook to the core (Spoilers for Done Running)

edited August 2018 in The Walking Dead

So after loving The Walking Dead franchise (I actually got into the game before the comics and the show but had always been interested in checking them out), from Season 1 to now, I have played all the seasons, the DLC (400 Days) and mini-series of Michonne.

Of course they all have varying quality and there's been a lot of debate about the quality for the games since Season 2 to ANF.

I have been hoping that Telltale creates great episode with exploration, great characters and choices and a little longer at 2 hours at least.

Man.......Oh man. I just got done with "Done Running" and I am shook to the absolute core. I was so tense throughout that latter half of the episode and from what I can tell after doing some searching and looking at comments, a lot of people did things differently.

In my ending, I talked Marlon down and wanted to keep him in the group. I understood why he did what he did, it was a very bad situation and he was wrong. BUT THEN AJ BLASTED HIM and oh my goodness, I don't know, I am still shook to my core.

But well done Telltale, keep this up and this will be on par with Season 1 easily.

Tagged:

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.