Can't sign in Telltale in game.(PC steam) (SOLVED) (HOW TO FIX IN THE COMMENTS)

edited August 2018 in The Walking Dead

when I enter my account email and password it said ERROR failed to communicate something and I lost all my gameplay save. when I quit I need to start the choice again( the one u choose before the first car cutscene.) so all advice and help appreciate.

Comments

• I have the same problem and no one is experiencing this problem. Did you find a solution?

• Unfortunate, still no.

• Do you have an antivirus? Check if it blocks network connection on the applications and that you can modify folders

• I recieved the support and it worked: We've received reports indicating that the Controlled Folder Access feature in Windows Defender can interfere with server communication in our titles. Please either add an exception for the game, or disable this feature. To verify that this feature has been disabled, please open the Windows Defender Security Center application. There, click on Virus & Threat Protection, then Virus & Threat Protection Settings, and turn off Controlled Folder Access.

• Controlled folder access is already off, public and private connections for TFS are enabled. Still can't log in from in steam.

• try veify game cache?

LLemonSS posted: »

Controlled folder access is already off, public and private connections for TFS are enabled. Still can't log in from in steam.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.