Cant login to my Telltale account in the game

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

Hey

I have purchased "The Walking Dead: The Final Season" on Steam. When I try to login to my Telltale account in the game I got this error message "The game is having a problem communicating with the Telltale server. Please visit Telltale.com/support for more information."

I have tried this until now:

• Change the password to my Telltale account so it only contains a-z, A-Z and 0-9
  • Delete the game in Steam. Restart my PC and install it again
  • Disable my anti-virus and firewall and put the Steam folder on scanning exception list in my Internet Security software
  • Delete reg file in CMD: REG DELETE "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Telltale Games\Launcher”

Nothing is working

I run Windows 8.1 64-bit

Are there a solution to this issue on the way?

Comments

• Report it to telltale they should be able to help you

• Submit a support ticket here to get help from Telltale Support. Be sure to include all the technical specs and a detailed description inside your message to them.

• Thanks. I have solve it btw. I uninstalled my anti-virus/firewall software and then I could login to telltale in the game but I couldn´t download my saved files from Walking Dead New Frontiers. Maybe because it is an IOS iPhone/iPad app. I have installed the security software again and I am still logged in so problem solved. Thanks anyway for quick answer.

• Rather unrelated to this but if anyone can help: I can't see my choices in the "My Account" section of the Forum, are you able to see them only after you've completed the entire season ?

• Yeah that whole section is kinda glitched.

Rather unrelated to this but if anyone can help: I can't see my choices in the "My Account" section of the Forum, are you able to see them only after you've completed the entire season ?

• Ah, gotcha.
    Another thing: I can see my ANF choices, when I played ANF I used my S1/S2 save then completed ANF so the save file is complete. But if I want to import it in TFS it says incomplete choice file. What's up with that ? Everytime I played TFS (3 Times) I had to use the generator which is rather lacking.

NexusFire posted: »

Yeah that whole section is kinda glitched.

• I saw someone's playthrough and he had the same problem, I thinks it's also glitching lmao.

Ah, gotcha. Another thing: I can see my ANF choices, when I played ANF I used my S1/S2 save then completed ANF so the save file is complete

• Not surprising from TT. Thanks for your replies

NexusFire posted: »

I saw someone's playthrough and he had the same problem, I thinks it's also glitching lmao.

• No problem. :)

Not surprising from TT. Thanks for your replies

Sign in to comment in this discussion.