Clementine is dying at the end (My theories ALMOST prove it)

2»

Comments

• And you have to understand that The Game is at the moment 8-10 years after the outbreak. Comic Series is currently like 4-5 years after the outbreak. They can't really make any connections since 3-5 years is a big amount of time for something major in comic book to happen that can not be spoiled. For example The Commonwealth is going to be bombed.

• Don't want to be that guy but the trophies pretty much spoil that there are multiple endings.

• Well, the game description even says "Determine how Clementine's story ends"

Don't want to be that guy but the trophies pretty much spoil that there are multiple endings.

• Telltale need to ban further mention of trophies/achievements.

• Main character dying at the end is a pretty typical ending to these kinda games, hopefully TTG takes a more original and unique course.
    If clem dies then the whole game series would have no purpose.

• I think that she'll live or die based on our choices. Nothing else really makes sense for the final Season of a Telltale game.

• I’m like 74% sure that there’s gonna be an ending where Clem ends up dying in that river place that says “f-ing don’t go here” on the map.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.