YouTubers you miss the most.

2»

Comments

• Oh my god, Skylenox was the best! I think he got burned out of the whole YouTube thing. He last tweeted something, like, four months ago. He said he was working on something. Hope he comes back.

ulop22 posted: »

Skylenox. One of the only reaction channels I enjoyed watching. His videos were of amazing quality considering how few subs he had. He also disappeared after the hurricane and never came back. Also loved the community on his channel.

• I miss TVMaxwell. Some of my hardest and loudest laughs have come from their videos.

• edited September 2018

I miss Tobygames. (Sure he is still around using tobuscus, but after people tried to slander his name with rumours, which I believe to be false since no solid evidence was ever found, the quality in both of his channels began to drop and he just hasn’t been the same :( ) and just when he was about to make his comeback he just stopped uploading. Hasn’t been seen in a few months.

• I’m so happy Gameover got caught up with the final season.

• I'm waiting for his theories

I’m so happy Gameover got caught up with the final season.

• Same.

Dex-Starr posted: »

I'm waiting for his theories

• I used to watch his minecraft videos all the time. It's a shame he left.

Melton23 posted: »

I miss Tobygames. (Sure he is still around using tobuscus, but after people tried to slander his name with rumours, which I believe to be fa

• I miss TheAngryGrandpaShow, I been a fan of his videos since 2010, sadly he passed away in December of last year, supposedly his son has long lost footage he was going to upload to the channel.

• I miss Pala aka Mantrouesse.
    The guy who was making cs go videos.

• I miss Claire Wineland. She just passed away at the age of 21 earlier this week. She had cystic fibrosis and died during a lung transplant. I used to watch her for support when I was diagnosed with Crohns Disease, another uncurable illness that affects every day life. It was nice to see someone with another chronic illness that is much worse than mine act so happy and strong through it all. Rest In Peace ❤️

• edited September 2018

Kitty0706. Used to watch his videos back in the day when I was a lot younger. Unfortunately he passed away due to Leukemia (blood cancer). Dude was only 20 years old... :/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.