YouTubers you miss the most.

I just want to point out the Youtuber I miss the most is [GameOver Ent] after that hericaine in Texas it’s hard to say if he’s still alive or not or maybe he just quitted YouTube ,I’m not sure what to belive whatever he is alive or not...it’s hard for me to say I mean if he was still around he would be doing The Walking Dead : (The Final Season) But saddle that hasn’t happened...But like I said I don’t know what to think of it.

What do you guys think, which YouTubers do you miss the mostlet me know in the comments bellow.

Peace ✌?

Comments

• I miss Swingpoynt. He is still doing youtube, most of the content being Telltale stuff and other choice/story-driven games but he is now livestreaming on Twitch because youtube gave him crap and doesn't earn money from them anymore. His youtube channel feels pretty inactive and used to be so funny to watch, now he is just being serious and streams video games to gain views.

• I’m subscribed to his channel also, sucks that YouTube and all the Garbage that plsyforum is doing to its users...what a shame.

AronDracula posted: »

I miss Swingpoynt. He is still doing youtube, most of the content being Telltale stuff and other choice/story-driven games but he is now liv

• I miss Roy Kelly. Based on his last video, which was 3 or 4 years ago, I think he might have committed suicide. I miss his content. I hope he's okay :(.

• I miss the old RayWilliamJohnson. Back when he was till running =3 and making cool music videos on YourFavoriteMartian. I also miss his RunawayThoughts podcasts he used to have.

• FriendlyAi and Robbaz. Robbaz is still around, but he isn't as funny, and doesn't do Cooking With the Kock anymore.

• i guess given his newest video i can confidently say i miss ralphthemoviemaker.

• MissHannahMinx. She was crazy.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited August 2018

Anyone hear ever hear of randytaylor69? The "I wanna fuck you in the ass right now" girl
    edit: I don't miss this person, just wanted to know if people knew her.

• No. Is her.. is she all right?

Dex-Starr posted: »

Anyone hear ever hear of randytaylor69? The "I wanna fuck you in the ass right now" girl edit: I don't miss this person, just wanted to know if people knew her.

• Most of her vids are super old, but she was replying to comments people sent her on youtube or something like that. her channel has a bunch of subscribers considering she doesn't post anymore.

No. Is her.. is she all right?

• edited August 2018

GodsFriendChuck

He'd upload a bunch of music from Telltale's game files, but stopped after ANF -- just before Guardians.
    Luckily you can find GOTG and more in Bay Area Sound's soundcloud page. I think it's the whole series.

• I miss Life and Level but I think that’s kinda it. I feel sad for YouTubers who died like Yoteslaya, and I feel immensely bad for those who kinda had their lives ruined bc of it like Bashur. I hate that.

• I miss gameover ent too....I used to watch him the most out of all twd speculation/theories channels and it saddens me that he's gone from YouTube...and maybe life itself ?

• Despite JewWario being a pedo he'll be missed by me and many of his fans

• He killed himself right? Why did he do it?

Despite JewWario being a pedo he'll be missed by me and many of his fans

• Spoony Wan. I really wanna know why he left Youtube years ago.

• Remember PewDiePie?

He was the King of YouTube, Then he got some Issues including Google on the Video Con last time.

• YouTubers like Markiplier, Yamimash, TheRadBrad, and Daneboe are the greatest among the others. (I think they are born in the '85 or '90s)

But the YouTubers of today are very young for making some Vines and Memes Video that we will gonna say "What the heck" (e.g. Geometry Dash Gameplay by KidGamerz / How to make a swimming pool in the bathroom by Fanboi66 / GTA Funny Moments by AndreasGaming)

• my dad's name is randy taylor so this threw me for a loop.

Anyone hear ever hear of randytaylor69? The "I wanna fuck you in the ass right now" girl edit: I don't miss this person, just wanted to know if people knew her.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited August 2018

Well then, someone told your dad they wanted to fuck him in the ass :D

my dad's name is randy taylor so this threw me for a loop.

• my dad has long blonde hair and blue eyes too watch the FUCK

Well then, someone told your dad they wanted to fuck him in the ass

• Uh oh!!?

my dad has long blonde hair and blue eyes too watch the FUCK

• He touched a kid?

Despite JewWario being a pedo he'll be missed by me and many of his fans

• Look into the controversy with That Guy with the Glasses from a few months back and there is some alleged dirt on JewWario there that fits with his suicide.

He touched a kid?

• If I remember right the victim was actually a young adult who admitted she was basically a child at heart since she was very immature and insecure, and JW took advantage of her being a fan of his by exploiting that.

It's still disgusting but if I remember what I heard about the controversy right then she wasn't a kid.

He touched a kid?

• Gameover ent man ........ just Gameover ent

• Imagine he died? It'd be kinda ironic. What with "Gameover" being in his name.....

Erinour posted: »

Gameover ent man ........ just Gameover ent

• I know tragic

Imagine he died? It'd be kinda ironic. What with "Gameover" being in his name.....

• I miss him too , I hope you still alive .?

Gameover ent man ........ just Gameover ent

• I used to watch new and unknown gamers on Youtube in recent years. They have all stopped making videos now. I even became friends with one who was nice. It's kind of sad, but I guess some people will just move on like that.

• edited August 2018

Gameover Ent is coming back

• Ok I just want to thank this thread because just a few days after this thread happened he's now back

• I got an update from him thanks for posting

• Thx, I got a notification from GameOver ENT , I’m so happy.

Ok I just want to thank this thread because just a few days after this thread happened he's now back

• edited August 2018

SSOHPKC on YouTube (AKA The Moose, AKA Master of Sarcasm, AKA Master of Mario)

• And the winner of the "Lazarus of the Year" Award goes to...

But in all serious, thank God he isn't dead. I've heard too many sad stories of death affecting people I know recently. Even better, he's back making videos. Can't wait for his next one to come out.

• I can’t believe it took this long, I wonder what happened?

eRock92 posted: »

And the winner of the "Lazarus of the Year" Award goes to... But in all serious, thank God he isn't dead. I've heard too many sad storie

• Well with the hurricane I bet he just got lucky real lucky

I can’t believe it took this long, I wonder what happened?

• Skylenox. One of the only reaction channels I enjoyed watching. His videos were of amazing quality considering how few subs he had. He also disappeared after the hurricane and never came back. Also loved the community on his channel.

• I miss Totalbiscuit, rest in peace you lovable bastard.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.