Bonnie and Brody

Just thinking here are Bonnie and Brody related like auntie and niece or cousins

Comments

• They've Southern accents but that's it, I think.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited August 2018

Other than their southern accents that stem from, well, the south, there's probably no other real connection between them

• That's almost all I could see and initially even hear whenever Brody was in focus.

• Brody's jacket looks like Bonnie wore it.

• Reminds me of the the time people thought Vince was related to Glenn just because he was asian.

• I think it's just looks like, the first time I play TWAU I thought Luke looks like Bigby

• Lol that's just racist :D

lupinb0y posted: »

Reminds me of the the time people thought Vince was related to Glenn just because he was asian.

• The red hair and green eyes are also prominent.

• I think he was built from Glenn's model too.

lupinb0y posted: »

Reminds me of the the time people thought Vince was related to Glenn just because he was asian.

• Nope. Neither are Luke/Carver, Vince/Glenn, Lee/Tenn (yes, someone unironically said that...I think) and Ben/Violet (this one was even debunked by Kent Mudle himself). As soon as characters look even remotely similar, they're immediately related apparently. At least according to this community.

• BEN VIOLET AHAHAHAH

Nope. Neither are Luke/Carver, Vince/Glenn, Lee/Tenn (yes, someone unironically said that...I think) and Ben/Violet (this one was even debun

• The Lee/Tenn one was by far the most painful because of how incredibly nonsensical it was.

Nope. Neither are Luke/Carver, Vince/Glenn, Lee/Tenn (yes, someone unironically said that...I think) and Ben/Violet (this one was even debun

• Someone actually asked that in the Q&A

MrGraffio posted: »

BEN VIOLET AHAHAHAH

• and they really took the time to answer that shit? :D

Someone actually asked that in the Q&A

• Well, they pretty much just said "no." But technically they answered it.

and they really took the time to answer that shit?

• edited August 2018

Well, Ben when confronted an angered Kenny, he said he never had the chance to see his family and his little sister again, to be honest I thought for a moment that MAYBE Violet was related with him somewhat.
    I REALLY doubt it is the case but to be honest I dont think it was a total stupid thing to consider.

and they really took the time to answer that shit?

• There were people who thought Ben and Violet were related?!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.