The Ericson History books( Fanworks based on the characters)

(Omar's recipes, Assims's journal entries, Louis's songs etc let your creative juices flowing.)

( Apologies if I already posted this it's in my drafts for some reason.)

Poetry by Violet
I feel our hearts beating together.
Like we aren't two people but one.
The taste of her skin, her salty sweat
the look in her eyes as we embrace
What thoughts dance in her head
I don't ever want the night to end.
In this moment, in this place I feel
I feel
I feel
I feel whole again.

Comments

• You could write a song composed by Luis. Or diary entries by assim or a survival recipe by Omar. Couldn't just make a thread expecting everyone else to be creative while sitting on my haunchy laurels. Heck go to Ms paint and doodle up something saying it's Ajs

• CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited August 2018

I stand by salty sweat the idea of even something usually gross being appreciated when you're that lovestruck.

• ⋅⋅⋅

CapnJay posted: »

I stand by salty sweat the idea of even something usually gross being appreciated when you're that lovestruck.

• Well, this thread was already hijacked by the anti-shippers. Abort thread, nuke, and piss on the ashes. On three! One! Two! Three!

• "Dude,that can't be a good idea"

• This thread is pretty interesting, give me some time and I will write something, probably an Aasim entry.

• Looking forward to it :)

MrGraffio posted: »

This thread is pretty interesting, give me some time and I will write something, probably an Aasim entry.

• Im no writer but ill try my best, an entry regarding the ending of episode one

Looking forward to it

• writ·er
    ˈrīdər/Submit
    noun
    a person who has written a particular text.
    "the writer of the letter"
    a person who writes books, stories, or articles as a job or regular occupation.
    "the distinguished travel writer Freya Stark"
    synonyms: author, wordsmith, man/woman of letters, penman; More
    a person who writes in a specified way.
    "Dickens was a prolific writer"

By the first definition if you write something you're a writer :)

Im no writer but ill try my best, an entry regarding the ending of episode one

• That’s very nice of you?

writ·er ˈrīdər/Submit noun a person who has written a particular text. "the writer of the letter" a person who writes books, stories, o

• Let’s bump this up? im still writing but its kinda cringy so I dunno, in your opinion how do you think aasim write an entry?

writ·er ˈrīdər/Submit noun a person who has written a particular text. "the writer of the letter" a person who writes books, stories, o

• As I imagine it

20% chronicler - Today .. probably October it's hard to tell we headed out to the hunting grounds we've been noticing....
    30% diary- The new girl was badass. The way she drove that knife through the Walker's skull it was like Wonder woman
    30% beleaguered parent-teacher Louis still refuses to work. He says I should " live in the moment" yeah I bet he'd change his tune if I kissed his crush. No I have to do the hard work so he can sit on his ass.
    20% strategy- While we were coming back with our haul I figured a way to take down the bridge in case we're being pursued. Not like anyone else is alive out here but it's good to note.

But you gotta write from the heart.

Let’s bump this up? im still writing but its kinda cringy so I dunno, in your opinion how do you think aasim write an entry?

• This is helpful, I was too much descriptive and didn’t quite captured aasim personality, im going to fix that. Thanks

As I imagine it 20% chronicler - Today .. probably October it's hard to tell we headed out to the hunting grounds we've been noticing...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.