Hiding in the school for 10 years

edited August 2018 in The Walking Dead

I don't get it. We go through the same story over and over again. We enter a new group, there is a problem in this group, someone goes crazy, someone dies, the group falls apart. But the more time has past, the more pointless this is, becouse what, they just spent like 10 years hiding in the school? And they were students in this school? Some of these kids must been born after the apocalipse started, or be very young at the time, so why are they even here. Where did they come from?

Comments

• Telltale made this game

• They were all like clem when it started maybe they spent 2 years with the adults learning thing and later they gone and they had to take care of each other , the one who maybe was 2 years when the apocalipsis started is tenn

• Well it definitely was a well functioning community once the adults were around, they probably accepted new people with kids, but groups come and go, and suddenly there are only kids left. Marlon said adults left, but Marlon wasn't really good at telling the truth. Maybe he even knew the "raiders" from before.

• Thing is as you go deeper into the timeline the less you have to show.
    You can get a lot of ideas at the start of the apocalypse but we're ~8 years in and there's not a whole lot going on. There isn't food, there aren't many people left.
    Of course the story will take you to a group (Being alone would be boring), of course something is gonna go wrong (Again, something's gotta happen otherwise it would get boring, at least not the whole episode is centered around things going wrong and we actually have some time to see how life at the school is like), bad guys are gonna appear and so on.
    There ain't a lot left to make a story.
    Personally I'm fine with it and I feel like they've chose an interesting place to take the story.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.