What would alternate outcomes to key moments throughout the series be?

Basically after watching a YouTube video where Kenny's character model is substituted for Clementine's ( and Lily's there for some reason) and watching Clementine bash Carver's head in. What if Kenny wasn't fast enough to stop Clementine from admitting she took the radio?

Carver was only super vicious to Kenny because he kept showing him disrespect. How bad would he have smacked Clementine for just being a walkie talkie thief?

And from their how could other key moments be changed?

Comments

• I need a fanfic on this now lol
    Also I think Carver would have gone a little bit easier on her? Maybe depending on your choices

• Remember Carver didn’t hit Kenny or didn’t want to punish him by himself after admitting getting the walkie talkie until kenny disrespected him but yeah i think he still would beat the shit out me because my clem was a jerk to him all whole 3 episodes :)

• As in different characters having a certain role in a particular scene?

• If any key moments changed due to some other action. For example Clementine securing the restroom properly in season 2.

DabigRG posted: »

As in different characters having a certain role in a particular scene?

• I think he'd be a little easier on her but not by much.
    Remember he can smack her so hard she falls down on the ground just for staring at him.

• Ah yes, I thought so. Tubular topic here, mate.

CapnJay posted: »

If any key moments changed due to some other action. For example Clementine securing the restroom properly in season 2.

• edited August 2018

I sometimes think about the occasional notion of having another, usually more appropriate character be the one to defeat and/or kill Carver instead of Kenny. The usual candidates and/or possibilities I've seen/considered were Carlos(as was likely the case initially), Rebecca(as the most appropriate keystone for what was the center of Season's story), and Clementine herself(as the main protagonist/PC).

Of particular note, however, I remember someone else once mentioning another, more shocking candidate that it probably could've/should've been--Sarah.

• Sarah starts off slapping him weakly then harder then harder then grabbing the nearest object and hitting him over and over until they have to pull her off him sobbing and gore covered.

DabigRG posted: »

I sometimes think about the occasional notion of having another, usually more appropriate character be the one to defeat and/or kill Carver

• 0_o ...More or less, probably.

CapnJay posted: »

Sarah starts off slapping him weakly then harder then harder then grabbing the nearest object and hitting him over and over until they have to pull her off him sobbing and gore covered.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited August 2018

He'd probably backhand her so hard, she'd go back to being season 1 Clementine

Sign in to comment in this discussion.