Was Louis and Omid Married? Are they still married?

Was Louis and Omid Married? Are they still married? Explain why or why not.

Comments

• These troll threads are really getting out of hand

• No. Because Omid is AJ's brother, they both grew up in East Germany while Louis (Who is obviously Jaden Smith) grew up in the U.S.
    AJ is actually growing up backwards, like in that movie, so now he's super old but he fools Clementine into thinking he's young because he's too lazy to do anything.
    During Season 2 Omid is actually Molly in disguise, his death is faked to get away from Christa because he knew Christa was actually The Zodiac Killer and he knew he was in danger.
    Clem actually is the one that kills Christa (Ted Cruz actually), when she meets the cabin group she lies about her past because she thinks the Nazis are still on her trail (She killed Hitler so they are mad).
    It's all really complicated but to answer your original question, no. It is impossible for Louis to be married to Omid.

• Why the hell I am not surprised.

• I could actually see some people in this community writing something like this unironically. 10/10 meme.

• Oh great, you’re back.

• @-Kenny be warned that the mods will ban you if you continue to do this

• Yes, Blind Sniper will have no mercy on you

• He is married with omid cat

• You are making a bad impression to my boy Kenny with those troll threads sir.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Counterpoint: we're too confused to do anything

dan290786 posted: »

@-Kenny be warned that the mods will ban you if you continue to do this

This discussion has been closed.