Clem's hat

edited August 2018 in The Walking Dead

What if in 4 episode we will play as adult AJ who will find Clem's hat after years being without her after her death/disapperance?

Comments

• hell naw

• I want Clem to be alive and not disappear, but seems like it will be death or disappearance. Considering TT said they're not going to do the end of the story primitive, it mustnt be just plane death, so... But i still want to believe there will be something positive even when its apocalypse

hell naw

• They’re already way past the comic timeline so they wouldn’t do something like this.

• Clementine's hat will not survive the finale. Luckily Violet will get her something new to wear.

• Clementine dying would be ridiculous

It worked when Lee died. It made sense. Clementine dying would not work, it wouldn't be meaningful or deep, it would just be stupid. And ruin future playthroughs.

The idea that we play as AJ and find that hat is beyond worrying

• Clem is 10000% dying
    “The Final Season”
    “The Ending to Clem’s Story”

The end is death, you gotta know, that’s what an “ending” looks like.

If they decided to let her live and close her chapter, then what? Live happily ever after? No. This isn’t a world where you finally find peace in a house or a community and live there until you die of old age, it’s a ZOMBIE world nothing lasts forever and we’ve seen that with other groups and people why would that change now?

If she doesn’t die she’s still gonna experience more chapters and adventures through her life until she dies from on them, thus the story still continues.

Death is the ending.

• Violet will be dead before then just like everyone else

CapnJay posted: »

Clementine's hat will not survive the finale. Luckily Violet will get her something new to wear.

• I agree with you, but its Finale Season and this is the end of Clem's story. Do you really think she will be ok but its just the end of her story? I think that the second option after death is disapperance. But its only my opinion ofc

Stewart25 posted: »

Clementine dying would be ridiculous It worked when Lee died. It made sense. Clementine dying would not work, it wouldn't be meaningful o

• CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited August 2018

Alexandria, The Hilltop, The Kingdom , the Commonwealth you can have a life in The Apocalypse. Clementines story ends with telltale games. No more sequels is her story ending. Additionally :any future stories wouldn't be her story they'd be some other protagonist .

Hersani posted: »

Clem is 10000% dying “The Final Season” “The Ending to Clem’s Story” The end is death, you gotta know, that’s what an “ending” looks li

• I hope telltale wont ruin Christmas and they will just move to other people's story or end Walking Dead. Clem's death is primitive and a lot of people dont want this too, its too cruel to finish one of the best game industry hero's story like that

• Not really. The ending could also simply be Clem becomes the leader of the school or some shit. Just because "they arnt dead so their story could continue" doesnt make much sense. Theres plenty of stories that could "still go on" but you just simply end it there. Death isnt the only ending possible.

Clem is 10000% dying “The Final Season” “The Ending to Clem’s Story” The end is death, you gotta know, that’s what an “ending” looks li

• edited August 2018

I’ve heard about a place called the kingdom ruled by Alexandria but unfortunately I have no interest in reading the comics nor watch the tv show.

Is The Kingdom canon in Telltale’s Walking Dead?

Edit: I meant Ezekiel.. ruled by Ezekiel! Sorry that was a huge typo XD

Alexandria, The Hilltop, The Kingdom , the Commonwealth you can have a life in The Apocalypse. Clementines story ends with telltale games.

• Yeah but she aint gonna live with no danger for the rest of her life, she is a curse and any one who meets here dies most of the time lol

Poogers555 posted: »

Not really. The ending could also simply be Clem becomes the leader of the school or some shit. Just because "they arnt dead so their story

• Michonne was raped by the governor in the comics but not the tv show. Telltales universe Michonne was raped by the governor.

Or in simpler terms EVERYTHING from tge comics is Canon with telltale so another example. Clementine can't meet Daryl because Daryl is tv only.

I’ve heard about a place called the kingdom ruled by Alexandria but unfortunately I have no interest in reading the comics nor watch the tv

• Oh what about the guy named rick? And is telltale’s walking dead taking place before or during or after the comics timeline?

Michonne was raped by the governor in the comics but not the tv show. Telltales universe Michonne was raped by the governor. Or in simple

• First episode of season 1 Glenn hadn't joined the group that became Rick's group yet so that's before the timeline.

The current game takes place several years after the Savior War . Carl is currently a couple years younger than Clem in presumably another part of the country trying right now. This might actually take place after or during the Commonwealth storyline.

Oh what about the guy named rick? And is telltale’s walking dead taking place before or during or after the comics timeline?

• Appreciate you telling me that but im afraid to tell you i only understand the carl is younger part lol.. not very familiar with any event from the comics or even the tv show but thanks anyways again <3 and i was gonna ask you an important question but forgot about it sadly

First episode of season 1 Glenn hadn't joined the group that became Rick's group yet so that's before the timeline. The current game take

• Speaking of the hat s4 ep1 was the first episode we see clem without her hat.....surprised nobody is talking about that detail.

• CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited August 2018

Uhh Lee gave her a haircut in season 1 episode 3 and she lost it in episode 2 for most of the episode

Speaking of the hat s4 ep1 was the first episode we see clem without her hat.....surprised nobody is talking about that detail.

• Jesus mentioned the Kingdom in Anf ep3

I’ve heard about a place called the kingdom ruled by Alexandria but unfortunately I have no interest in reading the comics nor watch the tv

• Well then u can say for most of the 4 seasons....besides it's been years since we've seen her take it off

Uhh Lee gave her a haircut in season 1 episode 3 and she lost it in episode 2 for most of the episode

• am i the only mf who is almost sure she aint gon die?

• I'm sure she isn't going to die in game. The whole point of her story is her evolution. Who is the woman she's becoming. What type of leader will she be. Even if Ericson falls. We'll start a community elsewhere.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.