Decisions that you went/wish you could go back on

Back in S2, I actually left Sam after he bit me. It hadn’t occurred to me that putting him out of his misery would’ve been more merciful than leaving him alive, and even so, I just couldn’t bring myself to kill him :cry:

Comments

• Having to adjust when ANF!Clementine inevitably cheated me out of the good ending is the closest that comes to mind off the bat.

• I regret letting AJ sleep on the floor. I wanted him to learn by himself that the bed is better (which he did), but the game seems to count it against me. Apparently it counted towards AJ being "hardened".

Other than that, nothing really comes to mind. I'm sure there are a few choices and dialogue options that I might have done differently and have just forgotten by now, but I don't rewind my OG save. If anything I replay on a different save file.

• I felt really bad for disarming Tenn. I didn't realize it would be THAT violent ;__;

• Say what?

I felt really bad for disarming Tenn. I didn't realize it would be THAT violent ;__;

• This is hard; I think all happens for a reason in 'The Walking Dead'.

• Agreed.

I felt really bad for disarming Tenn. I didn't realize it would be THAT violent ;__;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.