Should telltale countunie the walking dead

After Clementine the final season as has finished should telltale make walking dead games with Clementine personally I would love telltale to make a walking dead game set in the UK I know we British don't have a large county and survival would be more difficult unlike the USA

Comments

• I'd rather Telltale move onto new ideas and recapture their spark, making the next "Walking Dead" instead of trying to retread old ground, personally speaking. Plus, as Telltale themselves said, a good story knows when to end.

[Mods are community volunteers, not Telltale Staff members. Our opinions are our own...]

• I'm down for more twd...but not now they need to do other things for a couple of years first.you know,for variaty and have other titles that people praise not just twd.

• Yes they should. It's time for telltale to put TWD behind them and pursue other creative ventures.

• edited August 2018

I don't want this series to go on forever. We already saw what happened with New Frontier and what it did to the Season 2 endings. Telltale has Wolf Among Us and Batman series to focus on after The Walking Dead, as well as a deal with Netflix.

• I see a long rest if indeed they ever get back to TWD. Consider in the next year there are like 8 different zombie games coming out....TLoU2 is going to be big...That new TWD game is going to flop...looked like ass and many more. If Telltale ends the series here on a high note I think we will all be happy to wait for the waters to become less crowded. Until then ...they have a slate of games in the pipeline and if this season is an indication of how the new management work(Trusting their people) I think We are in for a wild ride.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.