A new Theory to consider

Every season of this game has had 5 episodes. I think there will be a secret episode 5 after episode 4. The menu screen even allows the space for it and 4 episodes just seems like a really obscure number so maybe it'll show the aftermath of our choices and how it has influenced AJ

Comments

• Although that would be cool it would seem very unlikely

• edited August 2018

It could happen. Why else would they only do 4 episodes for the final season?

ADSAM posted: »

Although that would be cool it would seem very unlikely

• Or maybe Telltale’s confident they can wrap up Clementine’s story in just four episodes. Also, I don’t think they’d dedicate an entire episode just to see how AJ turned out.

• Did you think they'd do a 400 days style episode before it was announced? Anything is possible

Or maybe Telltale’s confident they can wrap up Clementine’s story in just four episodes. Also, I don’t think they’d dedicate an entire episode just to see how AJ turned out.

• It could but by what telltale have presented to us and also looking at the achievements I wouldn’t hold my breath

It could happen. Why else would they only do 4 episodes for the final season?

• edited August 2018

The circumstances are much different in this case, though. I highly doubt they would go through the trouble of adding an entire episode when the season is already underway.

Did you think they'd do a 400 days style episode before it was announced? Anything is possible

• They added in new achievements specifically for 400 Days, they could very well do it here

ADSAM posted: »

It could but by what telltale have presented to us and also looking at the achievements I wouldn’t hold my breath

• I think they already have it planned though and it's a surprise to us

The circumstances are much different in this case, though. I highly doubt they would go through the trouble of adding an entire episode when the season is already underway.

• Yeah, well, I’m confident they only planned for four episodes and this is wishful thinking on your part. I mean, more power to you and all, but you’re most likely gonna end up disappointed.

I think they already have it planned though and it's a surprise to us

• I am not going to be disappointed at all. I am happy with 4 episodes its just an awkward number to end a show on. Just like GoT's final season only being 6

Yeah, well, I’m confident they only planned for four episodes and this is wishful thinking on your part. I mean, more power to you and all, but you’re most likely gonna end up disappointed.

• Fair enough. Don’t get me wrong, an extra episode would be fucking great. I just don’t think it’ll happen. shrugs

I am not going to be disappointed at all. I am happy with 4 episodes its just an awkward number to end a show on. Just like GoT's final season only being 6

Sign in to comment in this discussion.