Suffer the children theories.

2»

Comments

• edited September 2018

The raiders take the children because they are starving cannibals. Look at how skinny and malnourished Abel is, for example.

After her experience with the St. John Dairy, Lily might fall into the “not let anything go to waste” motto

• Possibly playing devils advocate, but cannibalism honestly isn't that bad. And when your 4-5 years into the zombie apocalypse, you eat what you can when possible.

The raiders take the children because they are starving cannibals. Look at how skinny and malnourished Abel is, for example. (Spoiler)

• That's ironic and poetic, seeing as how her dad died in the St. Johns Dairy. Could reflect on how much she'd changed.

The raiders take the children because they are starving cannibals. Look at how skinny and malnourished Abel is, for example. (Spoiler)

• edited September 2018

I’d eat people too if I was hungry enough in an apocalypse, but only if it’s a stranger. Might need to be on the verge of death to consider a child. In the comics, the leader of the hunter cannibals said that most of them preferred the taste of women because of breast meat.

Chibikid posted: »

Possibly playing devils advocate, but cannibalism honestly isn't that bad. And when your 4-5 years into the zombie apocalypse, you eat what you can when possible.

• What the fooock?

I’d eat people too if I was hungry enough in an apocalypse, but only if it’s a stranger. Might need to be on the verge of death to consider

• The comics don’t lie, apparently women taste better than men, even the woman in their group agreed.

DabigRG posted: »

What the fooock?

• most of them preferred the taste of women because of breast meat.

I like titties too, but that's just disgusting :D

I’d eat people too if I was hungry enough in an apocalypse, but only if it’s a stranger. Might need to be on the verge of death to consider

• preferred the taste of women because of breast meat.

Now you've got me curious.

• edited September 2018
    bobshaw posted: »

preferred the taste of women because of breast meat. Now you've got me curious.

• What the hell is happening in this thread?!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.