[Spoilers] The Final Season Episode 1 just might be my favorite Telltale episode ever

I just got to playing Episode 1, and I have gotta say, Im on board.

The characters are great, I especially like Violet, and Marlon was great.

The new mechanics are fucking amazing. Especially the 3rd person over the shoulder view, really grants another level of immersion and makes it feel more like youre actually in the world rather than a ghostly spectator.

The character models and graphics are greater than ever (IMO), and Clementine is fucking beautiful.

I am curious about one thing though, on the end cards, I got Violet feeling "guilty", now I have been very pro-Violet, since I like her as a character. Does anyone know what the other option(s) are for the end card with Violet?

Tagged:

Comments

• The only other Violet outcome is “horrified” because the episode ends with the group in a very bad place, so no matter what all outcomes will be negative.

• AJ’s outcome as “Pragmatic” seems to be the most positive one.. to an extent lol

Melton23 posted: »

The only other Violet outcome is “horrified” because the episode ends with the group in a very bad place, so no matter what all outcomes will be negative.

• I had AJ end up as Hardened xD, I cant help but be afraid that I am slowly turning him into a murder machine that is gonna kill Clem at some point.

Its very interesting, how growing up in the zombie apocalypse affects him, considering how impressionable children are. In my playthrough he was confused when he killed Marlon and everyone was shocked, he "SHot him in the head" so nothing would be wrong right? he didnt even stop to consider that you dont kill people like that. I honestly think if they can pull it off, the most interesting thing this season will be seeing a kid who has none of the moral values that the children who grew up outside the apocalypse has

-XYAB- posted: »

AJ’s outcome as “Pragmatic” seems to be the most positive one.. to an extent lol

• It was crazy good man
    December is going to be a very sad month..... ;(

• Nooo AJ killing Clem would be the very last thing he would ever do, he would pribably die for her before he would ever kill her. He seems very focused on protecting her, evident by his cute drawing where he “proteks” Clem. AJ’s not really that crazy, he’s just focused on survival at any cost— and tbh the reason he shot Marlon was BECAUSE Marlon was threatening Clem.

However it is a valid question of whether or not he will develop into a viscious murderer of others, beyond himself and Clem. And THAT will be determined by our choices, I hope. I would hope we’re not doomed to a situation where we might have to put him down— I hope that situation only happens if you make certain choices.

I had AJ end up as Hardened xD, I cant help but be afraid that I am slowly turning him into a murder machine that is gonna kill Clem at some

Sign in to comment in this discussion.