What's Your Dying Wish?

I think mine is sky diving, and eating a lot of really bad food :D
What's yours?

Comments

• edited September 2018

To be with my family while playing my nostalgia games like Telltale and Life is Strange once again for the last time.

Or i could explore all the world, going on adventures with my family and close friends.

• Going out feeling like I feel like right now, Drunk on cough medicine in the middle of the night.
    It's peaceful. Not a care in the world. :D

• huh, this is one of those questions I'd really like to answer but my mind is going blank for some reason

Maybe to see my best friend again? We haven't seen each other in years and he's the one always telling me how much he misses us hanging out together and that he wants to come over so we can catch up but we could never get around to that. I'm sure if I was down to my last days that wouldn't be an issue.

I guess I don't really need to try any grandiose thing before I go, just being with loved ones and having peaceful final moments would be enough.

skydiving sounds pretty fun tho lol

• To live.

Ahahahahhehhhehehhhgggghhgh

• I want to give this a second try now that I'm not high.

I want to be 100% honest with my family before I go. There are many things that I have not been telling them because I'm afraid of how they will react. Hiding behind a guise, it's not what I want to leave for them. To eventually see through it.

I'm pretty sure it's why my Aunt killed herself. She couldn't bring herself to get help with her problems and told us that everything was okay. And, eventually the stress of dealing with it on her own, with the guilt from keeping others at arm's reach so they wouldn't find out, convinced her that it wasn't bearable.

I'm now convinced that there will never be a good time to start. It just needs to happen.

• I want not feel depressed for a day...then i can go

• I want to die.

oh wait

• Never really thought about a bucket list. If I die doing something that I loved, or die protecting someone I love I'd be happy with that.

• My dying wish would be that those I leave behind have all that they need without me.

• To tell the people I care about that I love them so much and to apologise if I did anything wrong to them

• To be honest, it's not something that I think about. I guess if I was dying, the only thing that I'd think about is the people that I love (pretty much only my close family), and everything that I didn't get to do because I let fear and anxiety hold me back. :|

I'm not sure what my wish would be because I don't believe in wishes. I guess I just want to be able to come to a feeling of peace at some point before I die... I guess that's really what I want; to feel at peace with life, but more importantly... with myself.

Something that I noticed: most of the responses here are things that you can do right now.

• I wish you a Merry Christmas.

• Hmmm something I truly want but since it’s like before I die it would be different I have always wanted to have all my close friends that I love like they should just be my family and get a house and just live together all of us something like the Xmen but since I’m dying I would just want to know just how much of an impact I had made in their lives

• Something that I noticed: most of the responses here are things that you can do right now.

Wow, you're right. Thats kinda... Thats deep.

To be honest, it's not something that I think about. I guess if I was dying, the only thing that I'd think about is the people that I love (

• i dont really think about dying but im going to have this song when i die

• That i died doing something that i love like a hobbie

• If I ever had a song like this could play before I die, it would be something that would Amp me up, make me feel the most alive right before everything goes dark.

i dont really think about dying but im going to have this song when i die

• to be epic and own libtards just like my hero ben shapiro

okay jokes aside i think i'd just like to go on a road trip as a dying wish. roll down the interstate, feel the wind blow through my hair, visit my buds out of state. maybe if i'm lucky pass away in a peaceful state.

• To see Episode 3 and 4 release.

• Something that I noticed: most of the responses here are things that you can do right now.

Why waste all that energy doing something stupid like tying up loose ends and using our time here to the fullest when we can just do all that in the next life ?

Durrhurhurt͔̰͓̱̭͙̯̬͜͢h̵̡̟͇̭̻͈͔̭̟e̪͕̟͇̥̱͜ ͙̺͍̟̕p̠̲̀͠a͕̗̥͚̗̞̗͟͡ͅi͍n̛͓̫̮͈̪̹̼s̫̻͎̠̜̬ͅ ̱̻o̴̩͉̤͜f́͏͓͉̣̜̹͔ ͖͙͖̬͙̕̕͟t̞͎̩̻̺̫h̷̺̱̫̞̩͡i̸̞͚̭̹̙̦͓s͓̞̲̮̠̟̙͉ ̨͙̖͡e̫͓̘͖̙̳͠ͅͅx͔͓̖́͟͜i͉͚͖͈̯̕͠͝ͅs̥͔͎t̳̤̦̘̦͈ͅḙ̯͇͍̞n̵͍͔̪̬̘̪ͅc͕̘̙̭̻͈͇͖e͈̦͘ ҉͚̻͇̯̞w͈̺͓̯͘i̷̮̠͙̲͇͜l̶̪̙̮͠ḽ̸͚̙͙̳͔̤ ̗̦̞̀̀n̷҉̷͈ę̵̛̤̖̱͖̦v̵͏̹͖̹̳̼̘̤͚ḙ̦͖͍͍̤͈͟͞r̠̗͉̰̻͕̺ ̸͔͓̣͓̜̕c̖̩͇͖̬̥̀e̵̫͞ͅà̯̺̱̱̯̟̠s̢̖̖̭̬̯̫̝͘͝e̩̲̱͍̮̼̖̻͠:sweat_smile:

To be honest, it's not something that I think about. I guess if I was dying, the only thing that I'd think about is the people that I love (

• To be able to turn invisible.

• Eat an entire KFC restaurant ??

• KFC??? Why not Popeye's?

Eat an entire KFC restaurant ??

• I'm a chicken slave...my weakness is chicken....my first comment in this forum was about KFC chicken I just remembered ?

Dex-Starr posted: »

KFC??? Why not Popeye's?

• all i rly care about is if people remember me or not. i could die tomorrow and won't care if people are still talking about me years from now. that probably sounds way more conceited than i actually mean for it to lol

• Do you want to be remembered for something positive... or something negative?

sarahsenpai posted: »

all i rly care about is if people remember me or not. i could die tomorrow and won't care if people are still talking about me years from now. that probably sounds way more conceited than i actually mean for it to lol

• Omigosh, hey! You're right! I don't gotta do anything! Time to kick back and let the bills pile up, the message bank become full, the grass overgrow, and the cake in the oven can be taken out next life too B).

What's that burning smell though? It's kind of ruining my quality of air here.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Something that I noticed: most of the responses here are things that you can do right now. Why waste all that energy doing something

• What? QUIT STEALING MY IDEAS! :D

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Something that I noticed: most of the responses here are things that you can do right now. Why waste all that energy doing something

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

While on the topic of dying/death, I hope the "afterlife", if it exists, is just a closet sized space that's pitchblack, where your conscious spends eternity idle, void of thoughts and feelings.

• to be epic and own libtards just like my hero ben shapiro

Damn it, that was my answer.

to be epic and own libtards just like my hero ben shapiro okay jokes aside i think i'd just like to go on a road trip as a dying wish. ro

• edited September 2018

i'm ok with either as long as i'm remembered. i guess i'd prefer it to be something positive instead of a bunch of people being like "god i hated her i'm glad she's gone". still better than being forgot tho. that's probably my biggest fear. kinda one of the reasons i think it'd be better to die young. i'd prefer a sudden death tho. like an accident or murdered or maybe an od. i feel if i get sick or something and my death drags on people will get bored of me and be happier when i finally die so they can move on already and forget about me. and i think people are more likely to remember someone who died young.

Do you want to be remembered for something positive... or something negative?

• That's kinda interesting, because I'm afraid of dying young. I'm afraid of not being able to complete my journey and learn what it is that I'm suppose to be learning about life before I go; the thing is, I don't know what that is though...

Do you want to be remembered, as in, acknowledged and appreciated for what you've done and who you are, or to be mourned over by many people for a long time?

sarahsenpai posted: »

i'm ok with either as long as i'm remembered. i guess i'd prefer it to be something positive instead of a bunch of people being like "god i

• I'm afraid of not being able to complete my journey and learn what it is that I'm suppose to be learning about life before I go; the thing is, I don't know what that is though...

Personally, I'm not all that big on the journey. I don't wanna say I don't fear death, but I fear the pain I might experience as I die, especially if it's in a grizzly way. I honestly hope heaven and hell don't exist :D . I don't think I could ever off myself, not knowing whether or not all that bs is true

That's kinda interesting, because I'm afraid of dying young. I'm afraid of not being able to complete my journey and learn what it is that I

• I fear the pain I might experience as I die, especially if it's in a grizzly way.

Oh, I totally agree; being mauled by a grizzly bear would be one of the worst ways to go, IMO.

I'm afraid of not being able to complete my journey and learn what it is that I'm suppose to be learning about life before I go; the thing i

• You normally feel depressed?

MrGraffio posted: »

I want not feel depressed for a day...then i can go

• I meant grizzly as in gruesome and gory

I fear the pain I might experience as I die, especially if it's in a grizzly way. Oh, I totally agree; being mauled by a grizzly bear would be one of the worst ways to go, IMO.

• Heh heh, yeah. I knew what you meant; I was having a little fun with it, sorry. :D

You mean "grisly", which means horrible, dreadful, gruesome. "Grizzly" means grayish or flecked with gray, or is associated with the large brown bear native to western North America. They're very similar sounding words that often get mixed up. :)

I meant grizzly as in gruesome and gory

• Ohhh, so you're correcting me for my failed attempt at correcting you? Petty much? :D :D :D :D jk

Heh heh, yeah. I knew what you meant; I was having a little fun with it, sorry. You mean "grisly", which means horrible, dreadful, grues

• I'll respond seriously now.

Personally, I'm not all that big on the journey

When you say that, do you mean that you don't mind what you've done or what you haven't done? That you're pretty content with how things are?

I'm not very content with myself or what I've done so far. I don't know if that means that I require a shift in perspective, or a shift in behavior.

I don't wanna say I don't fear death, but I fear the pain I might experience as I die

I am very much afraid of pain as well, especially the pain of an agonizing death; it doesn't scare me as much as ending prematurely or feeling incomplete. Look, I tend to be a completionist when it comes to video games, so I guess that's where that mentality comes from. I want to unlock the secret ending to life, goshdarnnit!! :D

I'm afraid of not being able to complete my journey and learn what it is that I'm suppose to be learning about life before I go; the thing i

• When you say that, do you mean that you don't mind what you've done or what you haven't done? That you're pretty content with how things are?

I'm not pleased with where I am, but I may never get where I want to be. Even if I do get there, it most likely won't be as fulfilling as I'd hoped.

it doesn't scare me as much as ending prematurely or feeling incomplete

I'd rather go early than live a life that could possibly get worse. I'm not saying I wanna die early because of the possibility of my life not going as planned, but I don't wanna live to be 50 and realise my whole life was shit.

I'll respond seriously now. Personally, I'm not all that big on the journey When you say that, do you mean that you don't mind

Sign in to comment in this discussion.