Some changes to Steam achievements in The Final Season (spoilers)

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

So I was looking through achievement on Steam for The Final Season, and have noticed, there were some changes between the ones that got leaked and the ones right now. The changes are

Episode 2 (Yellow icons) and Episode 3 (Blue icons), no changes here. Episode 4 (Green icons)
"Good bye" (arm icon) "Did all you could", no change
"You and Me" (Clem with AJ) "Came full circle", no change
"Promise" (Clem holding AJ's hand) "Said you'd never leave", changed from "Promise" to "Better Life".
"Lost and Found" (Clem's hat) "Found Clem's hat", changed from "Lost and Found" to "Time Bomb".
Don't know if there are any changes to "Said you'd never leave" and "Found Clem's hat". Right now it's just blank.

Anyway with these changes, some of us might get some better sleep from now on. :p

Tagged:

Comments

• edited September 2018

Time Bomb: You covered up the crime.
    Better Life: You trusted someone else.

• edited September 2018

Time Bomb: You used your hat to shield Ericson's Boarding School from a nuclear blast
    Better Life: You and AJ left Ericson's Boarding School, after it got leveled, and found out your hat, can't protect the school from a nuclear blast.

• I like these new achievements more, but now I'm worried (in a personal way than in a storytelling way) that the paths won't be as branched.

• I don't know that I like they changed those. Could mean absurd last minute rewrites that changed big events in past seasons only to ruin them in light of what greatness they could of been.

• It could be that they are going to change the names of the achievements every so often to hide real meanings until we get to episode 4.

• That's kinda brilliant

It could be that they are going to change the names of the achievements every so often to hide real meanings until we get to episode 4.

• That's some magic mambo jambo type of shit homie TT ain't got that kind of brain meat ?...my guess THEY'RE ACTUALLY GUNA KILL CLEM NOW WIIIIII????

It could be that they are going to change the names of the achievements every so often to hide real meanings until we get to episode 4.

• How can you read the Achievement descriptions? I checked the Steam website and achievement list but there are no descriptions.

• Ah there are some websites where you can look it up. Just google it. Though watch out for leaks!

How can you read the Achievement descriptions? I checked the Steam website and achievement list but there are no descriptions.

• Sorry to be a headache but do you know of any websites or links where the list is available? :smile: I am very worried in case I come across a leak by googling it

NexusFire posted: »

Ah there are some websites where you can look it up. Just google it. Though watch out for leaks!

• edited September 2018

So I have a website with all the achievements, but these are the original ones. I can't find a website with the changed ones. Sorry!
    https://www.xboxachievements.com/game/the-walking-dead-season-four/achievements/

Sorry to be a headache but do you know of any websites or links where the list is available? I am very worried in case I come across a leak by googling it

• All good :smile: Thank you very much!

NexusFire posted: »

So I have a website with all the achievements, but these are the original ones. I can't find a website with the changed ones. Sorry! https://www.xboxachievements.com/game/the-walking-dead-season-four/achievements/

• No problem :) o:)

All good Thank you very much!

• If you play on console, you can see the achievements descriptions

• Not on Xbox. They are secret achievements that you have to unlock in order to read descriptions.

Sora_gameZ posted: »

If you play on console, you can see the achievements descriptions

• I didn't know, my bad, but on PS4, you can see the hidden achievements by pressing the square button

Not on Xbox. They are secret achievements that you have to unlock in order to read descriptions.

• That would be cool.

• edited September 2018

It's all in steam, no need to google.
    Edit:
    Never mind, read your post wrong.
    Sorry.

How can you read the Achievement descriptions? I checked the Steam website and achievement list but there are no descriptions.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.