Why AJ doesn't deserve to look at the flowers

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

Perhaps AJ made the right call for the long term and isn't a psycho like people keep trying to push.

Comments

• AJ eliminated a potential threat to his mom. One that killed Brody, framed his mom, pointed a guyn at his mom, and then was going to sell his mom to slavers. If he snuck into Marlon's cell with a flame thrower or cut Marlon's sleeping throat I'd have understood it. Shooting him in the head while emotions were still heated especially his own makes perfect sense. I mean he still needs so.e discipline but judging from his under the bed comments and

The episode 2 teaser.

He really wants to protect Clementine at all costs. Possibly because he couldn't protect her before. I remember when I was his age my mom we t through something and I had a knife to kill my Dad. And I always felt guilty I couldn't protect her.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

I agree with you. He doesn't deserve to look at the flowers at all. He deserves to stare straight down an over-under, and watch as his melon gets turned into spaghetti-O's.

• Um did you play the whole season secretly for you to say AJ shouldn't look at the flowers? That's just the beginning for our future serial killer friend....but I do hope we can save him.

edited September 2018

That's just the beginning for our future serial killer friend

You mean " That's just the beginning for our future serial killer friend"

I do hope we can save him

There is no salvation for the demon that is AJ

Um did you play the whole season secretly for you to say AJ shouldn't look at the flowers? That's just the beginning for our future serial killer friend....but I do hope we can save him.

• CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited September 2018

You call him a demon. But he is obsessively protective of Clem. If the theories are right and something BAD happened to Clem at the ranch. And he was powerless to protect Mama Clem are you still going to assume he's some sort of heartless demon. It's quite clear he loves Clem. So if you're going to start making comparisons you should find killers who were protective of those they love. Like Dexter.

Edit: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EvenEvilHasLovedOnes

Dex-Starr posted: »

That's just the beginning for our future serial killer friend You mean " That's just the beginning for our future serial killer friend" I do hope we can save him There is no salvation for the demon that is AJ

• If the theories are right and something BAD happened to Clem at the ranch. And he was powerless to protect Mama Clem are you still going to assume he's some sort of heartless demon

Are you implying that he might've had to kill to protect Clementine at the ranch? If so, probably, but it all depends on the situation. Now remember, this is AJ we're talking about, the same piece of shit who most likely thought Clem was STILL in danger once Marlon had been defused, so if he somehow came to the conclusion that Clementine was danger at the ranch, chances are she wasn't.

Like Dexter

Hey, my name is actually a spin on the name Dexter!(off topic)

• CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited September 2018

I'm going to take your hand and step into a visualization. Nobody else come along or you only have yourself to blame!

mod edit: yeah, while I don't like to censor people, please don't get into too much graphic detail on "Clementine was raped" theories, they make people uncomfortable in a bad way.

Now what do you think happens to future threats of Mama Clem?

Let's review the evidence.

AJ hesitates to eat the snack food because he wants Clem to eat.

He wants to sleep under the bed so he can keep watch on Clem when she's sleeping.

Episode 2 teaser: he wants to patrol and protect Clem

"Have you ever loved someone so much
    You'd give an arm for
    Not the expression, no
    Literally give an arm for
    When they know they're your heart
    And you know you are their armor
    And you will destroy anyone who would try to harm her"
    Lyrics by AJ ( Eminem)

"But what happens when karma
    Turns right around and bites you
    And everything you stand for turns on you to spite you
    What happens when you become the main source of her pain"
    AJ by episode 2 ( because he's making her life harder)

If the theories are right and something BAD happened to Clem at the ranch. And he was powerless to protect Mama Clem are you still going to

• Flowers, look at the AJ.

• You scare me

CapnJay posted: »

I'm going to take your hand and step into a visualization. Nobody else come along or you only have yourself to blame! (Spoiler) Now wh

• You didn't have to join us on the journey . You made that call.

You scare me

• I was just reading the comment section.

You didn't have to join us on the journey . You made that call.

• You are absolutely right! AJ has a trauma about Clem, you see it. He heard her cry and suffer and fail to save her. Now he was painting himself to protect her, he would die for her. He seems so nervous to hear her suffer from the nightmares, seeing that he has a problem with it.

I'm going to take your hand and step into a visualization. Nobody else come along or you only have yourself to blame! (Spoiler) Now wh

• CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited September 2018

And it may seem childish to ask (as seen in the teaser)

If he can sleep with her like he did when he was little but notice where he is sleeping Not between Clem and the wall but between Clem and anyone who tries to get into the room. If somebody comes in trying to hurt Clem they have to go through him.

Alegra2018 posted: »

You are absolutely right! AJ has a trauma about Clem, you see it. He heard her cry and suffer and fail to save her. Now he was painting hims

• @awesomeguyrocks @Alegra2018 What the fuck are you guys doing going on OUR journey? She said it was supposed to just be me and her. Now it's not special anymore.(btw, i didn't read any of it yet, I just came back and saw you guys replied to it)

• Are those actual spoilers?

• The first one is just A creepy theory I covered up to avoid triggering anyone. The second is from the teaser for episode 2.

Are those actual spoilers?

• Not only that, he put his hand on her shoulder.

And it may seem childish to ask (as seen in the teaser) (Spoiler)

edited September 2018

Oh. Ok. Well, If what happened at the ranch is just as severe as what happened in your little scenario, as you have described it, I could see why he doesn't hesitate to shoot Marlon. Your theory isn't all that creepy. That kind of stuff would happen if the apocalypse was real. Hell, that shit's happening as we speak and there are no apocalypses :D :D

The first one is just A creepy theory I covered up to avoid triggering anyone. The second is from the teaser for episode 2.

• So before we go Javier/Negan or have him "look at the flowers" we need to consider he may have good reason to do what he does
    Once we know more then we can be Judgey Jasons.

Oh. Ok. Well, If what happened at the ranch is just as severe as what happened in your little scenario, as you have described it, I could s

edited September 2018

Just hold the phone right there. If AJ was "unable to protect her" within that scenario, and suddenly feels the need to protect her when given the opportunity, wouldn't he have shot Abel the moment he saw Abel had his gun pointed at Clementine? He had him in his sights too.

So before we go Javier/Negan or have him "look at the flowers" we need to consider he may have good reason to do what he does Once we know more then we can be Judgey Jasons.

• He didn't want Abel to shoot Clem. Notice he doesn't flinch with the gun on himself. But he knows to "be smart"

Just hold the phone right there. If AJ was "unable to protect her" within that scenario, and suddenly feels the need to protect her when giv

edited September 2018

He didn't want Abel to shoot Clem

You claim he knows to be smart but isn't smart enough to realise Abel can't shoot her if he shoots him first :D That's such a no-brainer, an amoeba could've figured that out.
    So he was smart when Abel had his gun pointed at her, but not smart when Marlon no longer had a gun to shoot Clementine?

He didn't want Abel to shoot Clem. Notice he doesn't flinch with the gun on himself. But he knows to "be smart"

• He was smart to be prepared to kill Abel at the first opening. And Smart to kill Marlon at the first opening. Also smart to not shoot Marlon before he knew where Clem was. Not smart to take his eyes off Marlon allowing him to get the gun .

He didn't want Abel to shoot Clem You claim he knows to be smart but isn't smart enough to realise Abel can't shoot her if he shoots

• You're going to be so wrong about him by the end of the game. This, I swear :D

He was smart to be prepared to kill Abel at the first opening. And Smart to kill Marlon at the first opening. Also smart to not shoot Marlon before he knew where Clem was. Not smart to take his eyes off Marlon allowing him to get the gun .

• What do you mean? AJ must have seen Marlon as more dangerous.

You're going to be so wrong about him by the end of the game. This, I swear

• How could he have seen Marlon as more dangerous than Abel? When Clementine comes out of the cellar, we already see AJ has his gun pointed at Marlon. He didn't know what happened down in the cellar, so what gave him reason to believe he had done something wrong? He should've been just as confused as everyone else.

What do you mean? AJ must have seen Marlon as more dangerous.

• Marlon attacked AJ ( don't bring aj pointed a gun first in his eyes he was justified)
    Marlon pointed a gun at Clementine.
    Marlon threatened to give Clementine to raiders.

How could he have seen Marlon as more dangerous than Abel? When Clementine comes out of the cellar, we already see AJ has his gun pointed at

• this.

Marlon attacked AJ ( don't bring aj pointed a gun first in his eyes he was justified) Marlon pointed a gun at Clementine. Marlon threatened to give Clementine to raiders.

• I get your theory, but that was unnecessarily graphic.

• You will see that "child" for what he truly is. All in due time......
    ­
    ** slowly backs into the dark mist without breaking eye contact **

Marlon attacked AJ ( don't bring aj pointed a gun first in his eyes he was justified) Marlon pointed a gun at Clementine. Marlon threatened to give Clementine to raiders.

• IMG

I get your theory, but that was unnecessarily graphic.

• And AJ heard Abel: "I'm not gonna hurt you, I just want food"
    You can be sure ... If Abel act like he gonna attack Clem AJ was shot him.

How could he have seen Marlon as more dangerous than Abel? When Clementine comes out of the cellar, we already see AJ has his gun pointed at

edited September 2018

stop crying. she said "Nobody else come along or you only have yourself to blame!" and you chose to click it, so blame yourself

I get your theory, but that was unnecessarily graphic.

• You mean " Whatever we shape him to become"?

You will see that "child" for what he truly is. All in due time...... ­ ** slowly backs into the dark mist without breaking eye contact **

• No, I meant "You will see that "child" for what he truly is" as in this kid is the fucking devil and Marlon's death was only just the beginning

You mean " Whatever we shape him to become"?

• edited September 2018

ive been making posts like this for ages now, people here really dont understand child psychology

• I just say ... AJ can be evil when Clem gonna get hurt. You can see how he's mad about her bad dreams ...

No, I meant "You will see that "child" for what he truly is" as in this kid is the fucking devil and Marlon's death was only just the beginning

• people

for example.......

Sir_Tubs posted: »

ive been making posts like this for ages now, people here really dont understand child psychology

• When did Marlon hurt Clementine?

I just say ... AJ can be evil when Clem gonna get hurt. You can see how he's mad about her bad dreams ...

• This kid has three states. Ruthless, Pragmatic, And Hardened.

Hardened= he's like Clementine
    Pragmatic= in theory by the term he should be less of a dick but since you only get it through being a dick and doing everything for him including giving him the crayons and the toy I'm guessing different definition of pragmatism
    Ruthless= like Carver or the "devil" as you may call him. So I ask you did you get ruthless AJ because assuming these endstates mean anything ( and I doubt they do) you might be right about "your" AJ. But I got hardened.

No, I meant "You will see that "child" for what he truly is" as in this kid is the fucking devil and Marlon's death was only just the beginning

Sign in to comment in this discussion.