I wonder

I wonder how long Clementine was knocked out after the car crash. It must have been for a while because it probably took awhile to get back to the school. I just wonder how long she was there before she woke up.

Comments

• Probably only 2hrs or even much less than that.

• A few weeks I suppose.

• Really? A few weeks?

sss2017 posted: »

A few weeks I suppose.

• edited September 2018

A few weekends.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Really? A few weeks?

• 10+ minutes at most. The Ericson gang had to be close by the crash to hear it and rescue Clementine and AJ in the first place. Maybe she should just take the bus from now on.

• edited August 2019

• True. They didn't get that far from the station where the grenade exploded, which caused a bunch of walkers to show up.

• Nah, according to the map the train station is quite far from the school. Maybe 5 hours at least, 12 hours at most? Tenn also needed to treat her wounds and all that, which should have taken a while.

10+ minutes at most. The Ericson gang had to be close by the crash to hear it and rescue Clementine and AJ in the first place. Maybe she should just take the bus from now on.

• according to the map

Don't tell me you STILL think their map's layout is accurate :D :D

the train station is quite far from the school

When I said "The Ericson gang had to be close by the crash to hear it and rescue Clementine and AJ" I meant they were probably out doing something, and were already close by.

Melton23 posted: »

Nah, according to the map the train station is quite far from the school. Maybe 5 hours at least, 12 hours at most? Tenn also needed to treat her wounds and all that, which should have taken a while.

• Noooo I wasn’t the one who said the map was accurate ? someone else said that (can’t remember who) at least I think it was someone else... anyway I mean seeing as the map is our most reliable source for distances atm we’ll need to go of that when it comes to seeing how far the station was.

Yeah, I knew you meant that. I was just saying that they’d need to hike back to the school and then patch up Clementine (even though she had a seatbelt and AJ didn’t.... the Kenny situation sort of reversed??) so she had to be out for a lot more than 10 minutes.

according to the map Don't tell me you STILL think their map's layout is accurate the train station is quite far from the s

• seeing as the map is our most reliable source for distances atm we’ll need to go of that

I guess

even though she had a seatbelt and AJ didn’t.... the Kenny situation sort of reversed??

If only he'd flown out the windshield like Kenny, the world would be a much better place.

Melton23 posted: »

Noooo I wasn’t the one who said the map was accurate ? someone else said that (can’t remember who) at least I think it was someone else... a

• No more than a few hours

• If only he’d flown out the windshield like Kenny, the world would be a much better place.

Hehehe this ☝️

seeing as the map is our most reliable source for distances atm we’ll need to go of that I guess even though she had a seatbel

Sign in to comment in this discussion.