AJ has a trauma about Clementine

I am almost sure that this theory will prove to be correct, Psychologically, you can see that the kid has a problem.
He is obsessed with protecting Clementine ... Something very bad happened to Clementine and AJ was present for her suffering. He could not save her, he failed.
he drawing painted "me protecting Clem" he's sorry he could not protect her and i think this is happened in The Ranch.
It was important for AJ to ask: "How do you feel here?" At boarding school, because he knows what she experienced in the previous place.
AJ seemed very nervous to hear his mother suffering from nightmares, nightmares about what she had gone through, he could not save her from it and that's why he wanted patrol, like he said "For danger ... what you saw in nightmares, bad people ..." that's how he feels he protects her from the terrible things she has experienced (which appeared in her nightmares).
He decided to protect her by sleeping with her, you could see his hand on her shoulder. When she falls asleep, he is still awake, he is afraid to sleep. He's very afraid that something will happen to Clementine.
I don't know what happened to Clem ... But it's bad, very bad and AJ has a trauma. It is not his fault, he feels bad about himself, he killed Marlon because he has a serious and psychological problem, he loves Clementine very much! He could not stand the fact that someone had pointed a gun at her.

I wonder if Abel was smart ... he was threatening with the gun on Clementine, AJ was lowering the gun quickly. She's his weakness and it's bad ... a lot of problems along the way.

Comments

• ok ...

• Ahh it's another of these threads not saying it's a bad theory I'm saying it's such a good theory there is at least two others
    "Theory about an and Clementine" abuse at the Mcarrol ranch" etc though bthe latter Started out about aj being abused before turning into Clem was abused

• AJ is not abused. He liked to be there ... until Clem come and she's get hurt a lot, and i'm sure Clem is abused.

CapnJay posted: »

Ahh it's another of these threads not saying it's a bad theory I'm saying it's such a good theory there is at least two others "Theory abo

• Yeah but that theory made the round already.

Alegra2018 posted: »

AJ is not abused. He liked to be there ... until Clem come and she's get hurt a lot, and i'm sure Clem is abused.

• Alegra2018Alegra2018 Banned
    edited September 2018

Now I just notice ... Is Clem's face dirty or it's blue marks of beatings?
    cuz it's just strange ... she can clean it with water ...

Yeah but that theory made the round already.

• I mean I don't think anyone is getting steady bathing in the apocalypse.

Now I just notice ... Is Clem's face dirty or it's blue marks of beatings? cuz it's just strange ... she can clean it with water ...

• I know, but some of the dirt look more like marks of beatings, but maybe I imagine.

I mean I don't think anyone is getting steady bathing in the apocalypse.

• I didn't notice. But here's an interesting fact about abuse victims sometimes they'll make themselves be as unhygienic as possible ( including smearing shit on themselves) to make themselves an unappealing target.

I know, but some of the dirt look more like marks of beatings, but maybe I imagine.

• Clementine is dirtier than everyone there ... Every time I find more evidence that something is wrong, she has experienced something really bad.

I didn't notice. But here's an interesting fact about abuse victims sometimes they'll make themselves be as unhygienic as possible ( including smearing shit on themselves) to make themselves an unappealing target.

• Whatever the season, Clem is a disgusting slob ^^

• ?????

Supertialex posted: »

Whatever the season, Clem is a disgusting slob ^^

• At the age AJ was, he wouldn't understand what it was done to him since abuse can take many forms. I know that people suffering abuse in their childhood got most of their internal scars over time when they become adults.

AJ is not abused. He liked to be there ... until Clem come and she's get hurt a lot, and i'm sure Clem is abused.

• Cheers Geoff

Supertialex posted: »

Whatever the season, Clem is a disgusting slob ^^

• Just gunna warm your hearts with some AJ and Clem art considering there isn't an art thread to be seen in miles. You guys all need a break from all these depressing theories.

• I'm sure he's not abused ... Clem is.

hopefulfx posted: »

At the age AJ was, he wouldn't understand what it was done to him since abuse can take many forms. I know that people suffering abuse in their childhood got most of their internal scars over time when they become adults.

• Wow thats beautiful! Did you draw that?

bobshaw posted: »

Just gunna warm your hearts with some AJ and Clem art considering there isn't an art thread to be seen in miles. You guys all need a break from all these depressing theories.

• All credit goes to hjoe8 on tumblr. She's an amazing artist.

Wow thats beautiful! Did you draw that?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.