The Greenhouse

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

Apologies if this has been previously discussed but when Clementine and Marlon are looking at the map of Ericson and surrounding points of interest, he talks about the greenhouse being overgrown and they keep away from it.

Any speculation as to them hiding anything? Why would they just abandon it if it was producing vegetables. I don't really buy Marlon's explanation.

Tagged:

Comments

• It doesn't take a genius to figure out what the "GREEN" house was hiding.

• It has something to do with Violet I bet.

She's the only one who ever mentions it (I think?) and if the theory that she and Minnie wrote the creepy writings on the fishing shack's walls to keep people away from their "hideout" is true then I'd imagine Vi might also be trying to keep people away from other places too (like the greenhouse for example) for whatever reason. Maybe even with Marlon's blessing.

Nothing set in stone yet of course, it also could be that it's just overgrown and inaccessible.

• I hope we get to see the greenhouse at some point cause it's either lost to bandits or some other thing because it would be possible for a group of kids to keep the green house up to strach or as close to it

• Marlon confirms that the produce got out of control and it was just impossible to maintain it with the number of kids at the school

donmike84 posted: »

I hope we get to see the greenhouse at some point cause it's either lost to bandits or some other thing because it would be possible for a group of kids to keep the green house up to strach or as close to it

• Maybe Marlon kept walkers in the greenhouse for some reason (similar to hershel in the show.. i don’t watch but i know it happened)

• edited September 2018

So, people have been talking about achievements and leaks for a while now and one loose detail I've heard suggests the Greenhouse will indeed come up in the episode.

• Or a kid died in there and nobody wants to go in there to finish him/her off.

Hersani posted: »

Maybe Marlon kept walkers in the greenhouse for some reason (similar to hershel in the show.. i don’t watch but i know it happened)

• Oh, somethin died in there alright...

Or a kid died in there and nobody wants to go in there to finish him/her off.

• Was there supposed to be something in that spoiler lol?

DabigRG posted: »

Oh, somethin died in there alright... (Spoiler)

• Refresh your page and look again.
    I can see it fine.

Was there supposed to be something in that spoiler lol?

• edited September 2018

Also I bet there evidence where the twins sophie and minie were taken to

• edited August 2019

DabigRG posted: »

Refresh your page and look again. I can see it fine.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.