Top favorite Soundtracks/OST/Score from the series?

Hey, I was listing to a playlist and felt like more people need to admire Jared Emerson-Johnson‘s brilliant work more. So feel free to share your most loved Soundtrack (ost, score, themes.. i dunno lol) from the whole series!

For me, I would pick:

• Alive Inside
    Plays some point at the drug store.

Plays when Lee hears Clementine’s mother last 3 recorded messages.

• Division
    Plays when Lilly handes Lee four food items for ten hungry people.

• It’s Over (AKA bitter revenge)
    Plays when after Lee beats Andy and is given the choice to finish him or walk away with the group

• Lilly Snaps
    Plays when Lilly starts accusing people for being a traitor, through to Lilly shooting Carley/Doug

• Training Clementine
    Plays when Lee cuts Clem’s hair and teaches her how to use a gun

• Where’s Clem?
    Plays when Lee searches for Clementine

• Save Yourself
    Plays when Kenny sacrifices himself to put Ben out of his misery

• The Gauntlet (AKA Armed With Death)
    Plays in Lee’s badass walker-killing final push through the herd

• Questions Answered
    Plays when Lee and Clementine walk among the herd and Clementine finds her undead parents

• Last Moments (AKA Goodbye)
    Plays while Lee’s death

• Omid
    Plays when Omid is shot

• At Peace
    Plays at Kenny’s last words with Clem or when he begs Edith to let Clem and AJ join Wellington

• Happy Birthday
    Plays when the group celebrates Luke’s birthday

• Previously
    Plays at the start of S2E1 when a recap of Season 1 is shown

• Clementine
    Plays when Clem introduces gerself to Javi

• A New Frontier’s Main Menu Theme

That is all I could remember, thanks!

Comments

• Don’t really know most of the names of the score so I’ll just list the scenes and the score name if I know it

• Alive inside
    • It’s over
    • The one that plays during the rations scene
    • When Lee trains Clem/when Javier gives her the haircut
    • Kenny’s “sacrifice”
    • Armed with death
    • Goodbye/walking dead s2 title theme (I count these two scores as one because they work best together)
    • The one where Winston chases Clem/when Javier is riding the motorcycle
    • Saying goodbye to Kenny at Wellington/leaving wellington with Kenny
    • Abandoning Kenny at the side of the road
    • The S2E1-3 previously on music
    • Clementine showing up in ANF
    • Javier fighting David (this one is my fav variant of the score, but the “I love you” version is also kinda cool too)

(Honourable mention: The new frontier church scene in S3E5 towards the end)

• Cool, you share 70% of your top ones with me lol.. guess all of jared’s work is well done!

P.S the food rations one is called Division :smile:

Melton23 posted: »

Don’t really know most of the names of the score so I’ll just list the scenes and the score name if I know it * Alive inside * It’s ov

• I believe division also appeared in amid the ruins once you’ve either helped Jane or Bonnie/Mike.

Gotta admit though, Javier vs David may be my fav one ?

Hersani posted: »

Cool, you share 70% of your top ones with me lol.. guess all of jared’s work is well done! P.S the food rations one is called Division

• i guess so the only good thing about ANF was the music.. but yeah i just finished s1 and still getting goosebumps over a chiiling scene when we (lee and clem) find clem’s parents after getting out of the marsh house.. the thing is the music puts a whole new level of chills with this awesome version of Alive inside!

Check it out around 1:00

I believe division also appeared in amid the ruins once you’ve either helped Jane or Bonnie/Mike. Gotta admit though, Javier vs David may be my fav one ?

• I was obsessed with this when s2 ep 1 came out:

I also really like Gabe's death music, particularly this bit

And I like this bit from where Lilly is about to steal the RV and she asks Lee to come with her

• edited September 2018

Also, can we for a second acknowledge how fucking good was the “3 New Message” scene when breaking into Clem’s house?

I dunno about you but first time playing this game I was still not into the atmospheres of the game and as soon as I hear Diana’s messages going from hopeful and calming to worry and concern to fucked up depressing shit, as soon as I heard that scene with “Message” soundtrack I took a good 5-minutes pause to realize what a good fucking ride I’m going to experiment in this game, THAT is when I knew I’m gonna end up loving this series.

It’s one of the reasons why Season 1 got 90 GOTY awards, it just gives us a glimpse and summarizes how this game is going to be and make us feel in just three recorded messages.

God bless you Jared Emerson-Johnson.

I believe division also appeared in amid the ruins once you’ve either helped Jane or Bonnie/Mike. Gotta admit though, Javier vs David may be my fav one ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.