TFS Strength of Character Ranking

Comments

• I'm fucking retarded.

Oof... I’d be careful using that word around here. Last time I used it I received the end of a mod’s ban hammer.

Dex-Starr posted: »

I'm fucking retarded and deserved to be stoned to death

• Really? That's retarded.

I'm fucking retarded. Oof... I’d be careful using that word around here. Last time I used it I received the end of a mod’s ban hammer.

• I'm pretty sure that only applies when insulting other people (This person is insulting themselves). Still there's no reason for that.

I'm fucking retarded. Oof... I’d be careful using that word around here. Last time I used it I received the end of a mod’s ban hammer.

• Believe me, bro. I don't like screwing up either. No-one does.

You don't understand, man. I CANNOT make mistakes. I must punish myself.

• The mods are gonna feast tonight.

Jayroen posted: »

Really? That's retarded.

• Oof... I’d be careful using that word around here. Last time I used it I received the end of a mod’s ban hammer.

Jay:

Really? That's retarded.

LMAO

Really? That's retarded.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

I'm basically a mod in waiting. A pseudo-mod. It's nearly impossible for me to get banned.

• edited September 2018

She is a realist who has learned through harsh examples that happiness can be ripped from you at a moment's notice. She keeps her distance...

...Nah, I'll let that alone.

we know that she was a firm believer in the greenhouse nd it was the reason she traded with Brody her turn to hunt outside the secure zone with Marlon and the twins...ever since the greenhouse has been neglected.

Lo and behold a possible benefit to these little convincings--I honestly didn't know(remember most of?) that.

Sophi and Mini and Violet formed a trio that represented civil society...

Ack-ap-att--watch it.

Sophie built things and was an artist...Mini was a singer

I thought they were both some form of artist?

and Violet was a bringer of life...growing food..

I was looking for a joke here, but I can't really connect one.

in as much as you say Assim is pragmatic...Vi is a realist ...

Not entirely sure what the distinction is, if there's supposed to be one here.

but in ep 1 we see her at her lowest point...only when Clem shows up.
    ...who may be the only other girl that Vi can even get along with...

Not gonna lie, I accidentally jumped here from "Assim is pragmatic" at first
    Yeah yeah yeah, basic bright-bringer to the miserable setup.

...Brody and Violet have the twins as a wedge in their friendship

...I'll allow this extra.

...and I do not see Vi and Ruby as having anything in common.

...See, that would require me knowing more about either character beyond the vague/ancillary moments they get to comment on.

So argue away...I am sure we can fight all year over this lol.

Perhaps, if I actually cared or took issue enough on this.

Sure She is a realist who has learned through harsh examples that happiness can be ripped from you at a moment's notice. She keeps her dist

• edited September 2018

Also, holy shit, what's up with all these notifications all of a sudden?
    @Dex-Starr @Dat1Wizard246 @patrickrc95

• Not if I grease their palms a bit

The mods are gonna feast tonight.

• That's @MrDex-Starr to you, and we're a bit chatty atm. It'll die down a bit in a few

DabigRG posted: »

Also, holy shit, what's up with all these notifications all of a sudden? @Dex-Starr @Dat1Wizard246 @patrickrc95

• So you are a dude?
    I mean, there's bound to be either slow burning and/or chatter & tangents in threads and I don't mind it happening much at all, but it was so sudden and frequent while I was responding to Shoula that I had to ask.

Not if I grease their palms a bit

So you go down easier...?

That's @MrDex-Starr to you, and we're a bit chatty atm. It'll die down a bit in a few

• So you are a dude?

You thought I was a girl? "Dex-Starr" sounds way too close to the name "Dexter" for you to have thought I was girl :D :D :D

So you go down easier...?

Let's just say i'm a master puppeteer wink wink wink wink wink wink(too many winks, but yeah)

So you are a dude? I mean, there's bound to be either slow burning and/or chatter & tangents in threads and I don't mind it happening m

• So you go down easier...?

Oh dear god.

So you are a dude? I mean, there's bound to be either slow burning and/or chatter & tangents in threads and I don't mind it happening m

• Let's just say i'm a master puppeteer wink wink wink wink wink wink(too many winks, but yeah)

you and @DabigRG should really get a room...I do not judge.

So you are a dude? You thought I was a girl? "Dex-Starr" sounds way too close to the name "Dexter" for you to have thought I was gir

• I mean, I assumed you were dude from the git go, but given your comments in a not so recent Season 2 era topic and in the General Talk thread...

So you are a dude? You thought I was a girl? "Dex-Starr" sounds way too close to the name "Dexter" for you to have thought I was gir

• edited September 2018

Hey, he's the one encouraging talks of the Squidz eatin him.

you and @DabigRG should really get a room...I do not judge.

...SHUTTUP!

So you go down easier...? Oh dear god.

• Example :D ?

I mean, I assumed you were dude from the git go, but given your comments in a not so recent Season 2 era topic and in the General Talk thread...

• You're a Janiac and were sayin/replyin some shit about forgoing relationships in favor of "being honest," i think

Example ?

• He’s the type of guy you want to be in charge ofmaking big decisions, regardless of whether you like him or not. Kinda like Lily.

-XYAB- posted: »

I think Aasim is a pompous asshole. Like they way he said "not to be rude, but y'know... bye" obviously was rude, like if you HAVE TO SAY THAT then it's CLEARLY rude lol

• He lost leadership rights when I had to safe his sorry ass from a walker.

He’s the type of guy you want to be in charge ofmaking big decisions, regardless of whether you like him or not. Kinda like Lily.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

I think Aasim is a pompous asshole

I genuinely believe you're the best person on this forum. Me being the greatest of course, but still. Way to go you :)

-XYAB- posted: »

I think Aasim is a pompous asshole. Like they way he said "not to be rude, but y'know... bye" obviously was rude, like if you HAVE TO SAY THAT then it's CLEARLY rude lol

• That’s just what happens, even more so when you remember everyone is a kid. Doesn’t make him any less logical in how to solve problems or manage resources. No one else in the group besides maybe Violet thinks of the bigger picture.

He lost leadership rights when I had to safe his sorry ass from a walker.

• Fine, I'll allow him to be my royal advisor.

That’s just what happens, even more so when you remember everyone is a kid. Doesn’t make him any less logical in how to solve problems or manage resources. No one else in the group besides maybe Violet thinks of the bigger picture.

• As first decree, he shall bring me 50% of the spoils, and I’ll have him initiate a tax on rabbit and fish.

Fine, I'll allow him to be my royal advisor.

• A non aggression pact with the local raiders wouldn't be a bad place to start either.

As first decree, he shall bring me 50% of the spoils, and I’ll have him initiate a tax on rabbit and fish.

• If they cross our border then we’ll have to behead some of them and put their heads on stakes as a warning. #MaketheSchoolGreatAgain

A non aggression pact with the local raiders wouldn't be a bad place to start either.

• Like everyone else said: Mitch, Willy and Ruby.
    They are underdeveloped at best right now but they're not as bad as I imagined when I first say the Episode 1 trailer, I thought there were gonna be random kids we won't even interact with at all.

• I thought there were gonna be random kids we won't even interact with at all.

Same here, admittedly.
    Also, Omar.

Like everyone else said: Mitch, Willy and Ruby. They are underdeveloped at best right now but they're not as bad as I imagined when I first say the Episode 1 trailer, I thought there were gonna be random kids we won't even interact with at all.

• I even forgot about him lmao.

I thought there were gonna be random kids we won't even interact with at all. Same here, admittedly. Also, Omar.

• How can you forget him? HE FED YOU!

I even forgot about him lmao.

• To be fair, I can't exactly visit the old cooking staff from Ryans knowingly.

How can you forget him? HE FED YOU!

• <3 lots of love to you my friend

I think Aasim is a pompous asshole I genuinely believe you're the best person on this forum. Me being the greatest of course, but still. Way to go you

• 75 comment bay-bee!

• Gonna vacillate at a key time and bump this for rankings again now that Suffer the Children is out.

• The only character that hasnt gotten any time in the spotlight at this point is Omar Considering Willy s definitely getting something in episode 3 after Mitch s death but overrall i thought suffer the children was great but im hoping that we get to see Lily get redeemed in episode 3 because there have been slight hints like not being able to shoot Clem during the attack at the school so im hoping that we end up getting more of that and a redemption arc.

• I forget that Willy and Omar even exist half the time.

• Yeah, Omar is definitely much blander here than he was in Done Running.

UrbanRodrik posted: »

The only character that hasnt gotten any time in the spotlight at this point is Omar Considering Willy s definitely getting something in epi

• Im guessing willy s getting some more focus if next episode comes out due to Mitch s death .

ralo229 posted: »

I forget that Willy and Omar even exist half the time.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.