(Spoilers) Possible new characters

Came across these concept images and I'm pretty intrigued by the possibility of them being in future episodes. I think it would be nice to come across some adults who aren't involved with the raiders, maybe who can help the kids out. Perhaps one of the endings could be abandoning the school and leaving on the boat, thus completing the s1 groups original goal?

What are your thoughts? Do you think we will see these guys and if so what do you hope their role would be?

Comments

• edited September 2018

I feel like that fits more for the Michonne mini-series rather than TFS. (The characters).

Anyway, I like the idea of adults helping the kids against raiders because I don’t think a group of about 10 kids can hold their own against a group of raiders. For all we know, the raider group can be just as big as The Save Lots Bandits or The Wolves.

Maybe Lily leads a group who’s also having trouble with the bandits and helps Clem and the others stop them.

• Was open until you mentioned the BOAT.

Still, I'm wondering if these are purely meant to be two different concepts for the specifically named characters or if there will be two duos or even a whole fourman crew.

I'd actually kinda how for the latter, but if it's the former, I kinda hope they blend the first First Mate's stature with the second one. I honestly can decide which of the Captain's designs I like more.

• or The Wolves.

The what now?

Maybe Lily leads a group who’s also having trouble with the bandits and helps Clem and the others stop them.

That'd be nice, though I'm not sure about her being the leader.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I feel like that fits more for the Michonne mini-series rather than TFS. (The characters). Anyway, I like the idea of adults helping the

• The what now?

They’re from the TV Show.

DabigRG posted: »

or The Wolves. The what now? Maybe Lily leads a group who’s also having trouble with the bandits and helps Clem and the others stop them. That'd be nice, though I'm not sure about her being the leader.

• Ah. Newer seasons or were they rather minor?

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

The what now? They’re from the TV Show.

• They were antagonists for the first half of Season 6. So, pretty minor, I guess.

DabigRG posted: »

Ah. Newer seasons or were they rather minor?

• I really can't wait to see some adults ... EP1 was only about the kids.

• Dat moment when you realize having a few adults around could be interesting compared to only having youths.

Alegra2018 posted: »

I really can't wait to see some adults ... EP1 was only about the kids.

• For w/e reason, I'm highly doubtful that these characters haven't already been scrapped.

• edited September 2018

Getting on a boat would be a very sombolic way to end the series. I hope this is real. These seem like cool characters.

• Based on episode 3's title slide it does seem like we go towards the ocean so it is possible we meet up with some sailor fellas

• I was able to see all the hidden achievements a few days ago (steam bug I think), didn't see anything that hints to it.

Poogers555 posted: »

Based on episode 3's title slide it does seem like we go towards the ocean so it is possible we meet up with some sailor fellas

• I mean the actual episode 3 slide.

Maybe not an "ocean" but at least a bay or lake that leads out into more open waters.

Jayroen posted: »

I was able to see all the hidden achievements a few days ago (steam bug I think), didn't see anything that hints to it.

• Uh, maybe spoiler that last part?

Jayroen posted: »

I was able to see all the hidden achievements a few days ago (steam bug I think), didn't see anything that hints to it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.