Siding with Larry in s1 is pointless

I was trying to be nice to Larry but he’s still and at me no matter what if you side with him on everything it makes no sense I might as wel not side with him

Comments

• Siding with him is a point of good will to Lilly, hell always treat you like shit haha.

• True the only thing I can see is to give Larry food that’s the only thing lily will care about

Craixite posted: »

Siding with him is a point of good will to Lilly, hell always treat you like shit haha.

• It makes no sense he still punches u smh

True the only thing I can see is to give Larry food that’s the only thing lily will care about

• The idea of Larry was to test you if you would help someone even if you hate them i.e. the saltlick situation.

True the only thing I can see is to give Larry food that’s the only thing lily will care about

• He has a select few lines/animations where he may acknowledge, but for the most, he's meant to be the crotchety old man stuck in his ways who considers you a potential danger.

• Aside from my pro-Kenny bias, siding with Kenny in Episode 1 is the right thing to do, because it's the most rational, moral, and respectful, and also makes Kenny treat you better for longer (the whole season rather than two episodes). I try to be nice to Larry at other points, like giving him food and the axe, but here, in the drug store, Kenny really is the best option.

• What about when you have to save Larry or help kenny kill Larry?

Aside from my pro-Kenny bias, siding with Kenny in Episode 1 is the right thing to do, because it's the most rational, moral, and respectful

• I always try to save Larry, because to me that's what Lee would do. It's the moral thing. Yes, I think Larry was dead, and there was really no hope for him, but Lilly was a grieving woman. Plus, I like how it twists Lilly's character and makes the tensions with Kenny more palpable. At the end of the game Kenny will side with my Lee, it's just not a perfect fit.

What about when you have to save Larry or help kenny kill Larry?

• Its pointless to side with Lilly or Larry since Larry dies in EP2 and no matter how good you are to Lily, she kills Carley/Doug and leaves the group if you keep her.

• Larry will remember that.

• so might Lilly...

Jayroen posted: »

Larry will remember that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.