Favourite location in a walking dead game.

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

What was your favorite place or environment in the series?

Comments

• This is an unpopular opinion, but I really enjoyed the shoreline environment from the mini-series.

It’s something new since we had yet to see a community live on the water.

• Who knew walkers were such fast swimmers ;)

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

This is an unpopular opinion, but I really enjoyed the shoreline environment from the mini-series. It’s something new since we had yet to see a community live on the water.

• Actually, they don’t swim at all! They walk under water. If a walker fell in the water, they’d sink but keep walking. It’s actually fucking scary when you think about it.

Craixite posted: »

Who knew walkers were such fast swimmers

• Imagine a shark plowing through waves of zombies.

Actually, they don’t swim at all! They walk under water. If a walker fell in the water, they’d sink but keep walking. It’s actually fucking scary when you think about it.

• shoreline

For a second I thought you were talking about Shoreline from the Uncharted 4 and The Lost Legacy.

This is an unpopular opinion, but I really enjoyed the shoreline environment from the mini-series. It’s something new since we had yet to see a community live on the water.

• My favorite location would have to be Red's Diner

• Interesting question.
    I've actually gotten pretty tired of the near constant south-eastern country areas in these games, so the Abandoned(aka the Russian Group's) House is a location that I thought was interesting, but relatively wasted.
    Much like Arvo himself.

• The windmill in a house divided where we meet Kenny....that shit is damn beautiful place to live in.

• It was a Ski Lodge.

The windmill in a house divided where we meet Kenny....that shit is damn beautiful place to live in.

• The backseat of the police car.

• The location where you find the train in Season 1
    • The cabin from 201, it was so relaxing to hear the rain outside
    • The ski lodge
    • The train station from TFS was kinda neat
    • The fishing shack from TFS was also cool, it was so detailed for a small location
  • I liked the St.John farm, with that cool electric fence all around the place.

• The Motor Inn
    St. John's Dairy Farm
    The Mansion
    Crawford School
    Ericson's Boarding School

• Hard to pick one out of all the seasons so I'll just type down my favorite one from each season.

Season 1: Crawford
    Season 2: Parker's Run
    Season 3: Prescott
    Season 4: Ericson (might change since it's only been one episode)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.