Lee, Kenny, Luke, Carver, Javier, and David are all in a room..

2»

Comments

• You all a bunch of wrong people right now, mm'kay? Here's what happens. They all sit in a room, looking to each other with paranoia, when all the sudden AJ swings the door open and tosses a hand grenade in before shutting himself out and making a run for safety while the rest of em blow up. He then looks to Clem, who witnessed it, and says 'what...? I didn't hesitate.'

• And Clem proceeds to tear AJ limb from limb for killing Lee

GamerLady posted: »

You all a bunch of wrong people right now, mm'kay? Here's what happens. They all sit in a room, looking to each other with paranoia, when al

• edited September 2018

Right? So Clem is the winner. And that's how it ends.

And Clem proceeds to tear AJ limb from limb for killing Lee

• David barking his "that's a order" nonsense, really started to get on everyone's nerve, so they all gang on him, and then gave him a good beating. Now will all that beating made them very thirsty, so they locked David in a time out pen. Then they all went out, and had a great night, singing and drinking at, The Walker Karaoke Pub.

• Hey now, it ain't luke's fault that someone out their thinks the concept of a 11 and 27 y/o daiting is cute and totally accetable
    cluke bad lol

Lee and Kenny would team up and destroy Larry. Luke would be huggging the wall trying to avoid any conflict but eventually Lee would get a h

• it ain't luke's fault that someone out their thinks the concept of a 11 and 27 y/o daiting is cute and totally acceptable

Yeah it is. No one told him to live to see 27 :D (it's a joke)

lottii-lu posted: »

Hey now, it ain't luke's fault that someone out their thinks the concept of a 11 and 27 y/o daiting is cute and totally accetable

• when larry thought duck was bit you can tell kenny to punch larry and kenny gets hit or something. its been a while but i think that's what happened.

Gauss99 posted: »

I think Larry punched down Lee in his parents drugstore, I don't remember Kenny having a fight with Larry but I might be wrong.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.