Who Is Getting Slapped This Season?

2»

Comments

• That's not what Kenny wanted...

Melton23 posted: »

Aj will be placed on trial in the next episode. I will hear his pleas, and it’ll either be prison or execution.

• Well he wants it now

NexusFire posted: »

That's not what Kenny wanted...

• LMFAO :D :D

Well he wants it now

• I agree with you, but it's not something I hold against him. Especially considering the person he killed was a degenerate scumbag.

Shooting unarmed people isn’t normal

Shooting unarmed people isn’t normal

• and thats why now hes walking with the walkers

DabigRG posted: »

• Mini-Jane shot him in the forehead, genius.

MrGraffio posted: »

and thats why now hes walking with the walkers

• edited September 2018

mini-jane ha. I thought it was badger

Mini-Jane shot him in the forehead, genius.

• I mean, he's kinda missing the beard, but I suppose he is clearly a crook-ish variant of "Acceptable Target" in design.

MrGraffio posted: »

mini-jane ha. I thought it was badger

• edited September 2018

The thing is that I’ve stated here quite a few times that I hated it when Clementine did that, even considering the fact that it was an accident.

• I's sure, I just couldn't resist the irony involved.

The thing is that I’ve stated here quite a few times that I hated it when Clementine did that, even considering the fact that it was an accident.

• edited September 2018

What irony? I feel the same way about both situations. The only reason I still like Clem is because she doesn’t try to show off to anyone about how badass they think they are, unless it’s that one determinant sarcastic sounding option in the final season. Besides, it was an accident so I came to terms with that after the types she was actually somewhat helpful in ANF

I's sure, I just couldn't resist the irony involved.

• I know.
    You were talking about AJ shooting an unarmed and surrendering hostile, which made me think of ANF!Clementine shooting an disarmed and complying retaliater.

The only reason I still like Clem is because she doesn’t try to show off to anyone about how badass they think they are, unless it’s that one determinant sarcastic sounding option in the final season.

When the hell does AJ ever do that?
    If anything, he seemed confused and even determinately scared.

What irony? I feel the same way about both situations. The only reason I still like Clem is because she doesn’t try to show off to anyone ab

• I am going to slap the goodness back into Lilly with Clem's pimp slap of justice.

• edited September 2018

In the trailer he’s like “oooooh Ima go on patrol” dude’s a focken 6 year old trying to look tough, the lil midget, it’s hilarious tbf, little asshole needs to act his age. Same with taking matters into his own hands and shooting Marlon, thinking that he gets to make the decisions, how about the number of cold things that he’s said throughout one single episode alone? He thinks he’s fricken 30 but he just isn’t and it pisses me off so much.

You ever encountered that one dickhead kid who walks over to you with their chest sticking out, and steals a chair that you are reserving for someone and when you call them out on it they look you deep in the eye and say “well it’s mine now”? Well that’s AJ in a nutshell.

I know. You were talking about AJ shooting an unarmed and surrendering hostile, which made me think of ANF!Clementine shooting an disarmed

• OK LILLY IS GETTING SLAPPED

• ...Okay, I'll give you a like.

I am going to slap the goodness back into Lilly with Clem's pimp slap of justice.

• God I hope it's Lily, I've been wanting to slap her since "Long Road Ahead".

• Whatever.

In the trailer he’s like “oooooh Ima go on patrol” dude’s a focken 6 year old trying to look tough, the lil midget, it’s hilarious tbf, litt

• Oh yeah. Clem shoots that dealer for a even more selfish reason than AJ shooting Marlon. Clem doesn't need to even defend herself in that situation. She straight up points a gun to the dealers head, then the dealer pulled out his knife, rightfully so, to attack Clem. Javi being the White Knight that he is, defends Clem from the dealer ,who would've killed Javi.He gets cut in the incident. And to further prove her point that it they're fake bullets ,she continues pointing the gun at him squeezes the trigger multiple times;even-though, in season 1, tells her only point to kill and taught her gun safety. In conclusion, she instigates a life or death situation because of a fit. Clem isn't herself that whole season because it was her "week", but this is about the lowest Clem has went.This isn't a accident, this is negligence.

In comparison with AJ, his mother is missing(In retail seeing a six year old that lost their mom, it seems like the end of the world for them.); he sees Marlon who has blood on him acting strange saying that his mother is in the basement; Marlon attacks him. AJ didn't create the situation. In a way, this is also Clem's fault , too. She fail to teach AJ basic human morals within the 6 years under her care.

• It's called an Awesome. Welcome To The New World. Hover your mouse over it lol.

...Okay, I'll give you a like.

• ...What?

Ghetsis posted: »

It's called an Awesome. Welcome To The New World. Hover your mouse over it lol.

• I’m confused, is this sarcasm or are you actually agreeing with me? I did say that I thought they were both in the wrong. When I’m being sarcastic I normally say “oh yeah” at the start of sentences. So what I’m getting from this is... AJ had the right to be scared cos of the blood... sure, I can see that. Doesn’t explain why he shot Marlon later but I can still see that, and Clem is in the wrong for not being able to teach AJ better... the thing is.... most of my actions in this season while around AJ were the “good guy options” so I think that Clementine is trying, AJ just refuses to take the “good guy knowledge” on board.

Deathbeam posted: »

Oh yeah. Clem shoots that dealer for a even more selfish reason than AJ shooting Marlon. Clem doesn't need to even defend herself in that si

• Lel 'Likes' are tagged as Awesome. That's kinda cheesy. Hover your mouse for a second and that's what it says, if you're using one.

...What?

• Oh shoot, you're right! :hushed:

Ghetsis posted: »

Lel 'Likes' are tagged as Awesome. That's kinda cheesy. Hover your mouse for a second and that's what it says, if you're using one.

• Yeah, people have been handing them out willy-nilly but now I guess I'll always give it higher value. Joking.

Oh shoot, you're right!

• edited September 2018

I mean"oh yeah" as in I remember when Clem kills that dealer for no reason. I almost forgot that happens. It is still Clem's fault regardless because she's the Guardian. She fails to get to him regardless so her methods aren't working.

I’m confused, is this sarcasm or are you actually agreeing with me? I did say that I thought they were both in the wrong. When I’m being sar

• Don't worry about it--the story does so not too long afterwards.

Deathbeam posted: »

I mean"oh yeah" as in I remember when Clem kills that dealer for no reason. I almost forgot that happens. It is still Clem's fault regardless because she's the Guardian. She fails to get to him regardless so her methods aren't working.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.