"MM 54" Episode Discussion

Another week, another thread. Fear only has 3 episodes left. Can you believe that?

So, enjoy trash people and, whatever this episode is supposed to be about. Comment before, after, and while you watch. Or just comment in general I feel dumb making this threads and no one talks about the episode.

Comments

• edited September 2018

I couldn't finish the episode,i stopped watching when Wendell shot Martha in the CHEST and she survived,
    and everyone is just standing there watching the truck burn with their mouths wide open.
    I mean there's a crazy woman who wants to kill you (who also by the way is in possession your only means of safety or escape), and you all turn your back on her for a good 5 or 6 seconds. And she takes her time to slowly close the doors to the armored truck and drive away.

oh and let's talk about Martha

her husband was seriously injured and nobody stopped to help her and now she kills people who try to help people ?
    what the fuck ?

It's the first time i did that with a tv show i just..stopped watching halfway through the episode.

I can't believe it,i thought the first half of this season was bad,but no the second half is even worse.

Seriously what's going on ? What's the purpose of this show now ?
    And they want to make a season 5 ?

The only episodes i really liked this season were S4 EP1,S4EP3,S4EP5 (John Dorie episode) and S4EP10.

I'm sorry,but i can't watch this show anymore,i'm done.

• Can't believe how trash this show has become....may God ban you from Earth writers....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.