Maybe Lilly is not the antagonist

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

Yes I know Lilly seems a bitch in this trailer but maybe they are just misleading us. She was paranoid but she definitely wasn’t evil.
Her worlds might be out of context. Clem and AJ could have been caught by the raider is Lilly says something like this “The raiders could come here and kill AJ at any time, they could even rape him. You will die protecting him. I am not saying this because I want it and you may be trying your best to keep him safe, but sometimes your best isn’t enough” or something like this lol

There is also some audio leaks of Lilly screaming and crying.

Comments

• What’s wrong with this place and kids getting raped? Jeeesus

• The description of the trailer:
    ''With their future suddenly poisoned by uncertainty, Clem must work to manage the fallout and salvage their situation. But a force more relentless than the dead is lurking in the woods, and a ghost from Clementine's past will soon return to threaten her future...''

• The spoiler toggle is >! at the beginning of a line/sentence.

Anyway, I'd think that she's not the villain herself, but that there will be some tension with her.

• You should re-edit your postto make that spoiler you tried to hide actually be hidden.
    And yeah I fullheartedly agree, I have a weird hunch that she’s not even the leader of these people, and that they all just scrounge for supplies together.

• I mean Lilly could start as a threat but she won’t be a full villain like Carver and she still can have redemption.

NexusFire posted: »

The description of the trailer: ''With their future suddenly poisoned by uncertainty, Clem must work to manage the fallout and salvage thei

• Good question. I hope you're ready for whatever romance happens in episode 2 for a bunch of people to climb out of the wood work saying how "hot" they thought it was.

Melton23 posted: »

What’s wrong with this place and kids getting raped? Jeeesus

• Oh I am really sorry I didn’t know how to do it thanks

DabigRG posted: »

The spoiler toggle is >! at the beginning of a line/sentence. Anyway, I'd think that she's not the villain herself, but that there will be some tension with her.

• aha

Box Tv posted: »

Oh I am really sorry I didn’t know how to do it thanks

• It's fine, I didn't know how to do it for the longest myself.

Oh I am really sorry I didn’t know how to do it thanks

• I can already tell that there’s about to be a show the second the episode drops.

Poogers555 posted: »

Good question. I hope you're ready for whatever romance happens in episode 2 for a bunch of people to climb out of the wood work saying how "hot" they thought it was.

• Yeeeeea... can’t wait to see all the Lily fans complain once they realize she’s become completely bonkers.

• edited September 2018

I would like to posit another reason why we're popping the biggest bottles when her demeanor's determinant:

Lilly's datamined results images

• Ooh, we're more of those? Awesome.

I would like to posit another reason why we're popping the biggest bottles when her demeanor's determinant: (Spoiler)

• In case you saw the earliest leaks, but without giving too much away:

The leaked pic you might have seen is her positive expression.

Ooh, we're more of those? Awesome.

• I didn't see the earliest leaked information outside of a select few mostly vague mentions, so I'm going to have to ask you what kind of stuff is under that spoiler tab.

In case you saw the earliest leaks, but without giving too much away: (Spoiler)

• It's the barest of image descriptions, but it's also a bit spoilery for those who haven't seen it, so I guess it might be too much for you :( It stinks when I can't discuss leaks with others.

I didn't see the earliest leaked information outside of a select few mostly vague mentions, so I'm going to have to ask you what kind of stuff is under that spoiler tab.

• I'm sure, it's sad that you kinda have to bite your tongue like that.
    Like, technically, I shouldn't care, but I'm also trying to just take in most of the full experience in context for the sake of being fair.

Despite certain overlookers or assholes shamelessly droppin certain information without warning or care.

It's the barest of image descriptions, but it's also a bit spoilery for those who haven't seen it, so I guess it might be too much for you It stinks when I can't discuss leaks with others.

• I Might as well don't come here after the episode ends because every horny cat here will be jumping like a kid on Santa Claus laps screaming about what just happened and how sexy it was.

Poogers555 posted: »

Good question. I hope you're ready for whatever romance happens in episode 2 for a bunch of people to climb out of the wood work saying how "hot" they thought it was.

• I want to that to be true_

I mean Lilly could start as a threat but she won’t be a full villain like Carver and she still can have redemption.

• I think she will be bitter at first but then warm up to her idk

• I refuse to believe she is with the raiders tbh that would be a cheap tactic to make her a villain imo

• After seeing the trailer I was a bit worried about this. During Season 1 she always seemed more like a complex character than a straight up villain, much like Kenny. Even at her worst, a paranoid, short tempered murderer there was still humanity in her. I'm hoping we're not forced to side against her, there's always a possibility for redemption and since Marlon didn't get the chance, maybe Lily could

Sign in to comment in this discussion.