Lilly is right about everything she says:

Comments

• Eyy, did you make this ? It's pretty nice

• edited September 2018

Obviously.
    Also, hi Nick. Nice to see your way of thinking has caught on, I guess.
    EDIT: I was so ready to curse someone out for a second.

• I rushed it and didn't really care about the quality lol

Eyy, did you make this ? It's pretty nice

• Don't worry about it I think it was great

MaxTheFax posted: »

I rushed it and didn't really care about the quality lol

• I agree. If The Walking Dead taught us anything is people usually die protecting those they care about the most.

• Of course she's always right. It's Lily we're talking about. How could she not be?

• "It's not going to be easy out on the road!"
    "Someone has been stealing from our supplies and are working for the bandits!"
    "I don't want to steal from a station wagon filled with supplies!"

Pretty much everything she had said from Long Road Ahead had all ended up true in some way too.

• Well... there was this one time when she falsely accused Carley... oh and she killed her too.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Of course she's always right. It's Lily we're talking about. How could she not be?

• Well I believe Carley was the one who was dealing with the bandits

Tewudin posted: »

Well... there was this one time when she falsely accused Carley... oh and she killed her too.

• edited September 2018

I believe you are wrong about that

Well I believe Carley was the one who was dealing with the bandits

• Which makes me hope "No shit Sherlock" is an option as a response. I hope Lilly doesn't think she is dropping some profound wisdom here, everything she is very obvious at this point.

• I believe you are wrong for believing i'm wrong for believing it was Ben's fault

I believe you are wrong about that

• I believe you are wrong about believing I'm wrong about believing you are wrong

P.S. You said it was Carley's fault, not Ben's :tongue:

I believe you are wrong for believing i'm wrong for believing it was Ben's fault

• P.S. You said it was Carley's fault, not Ben's :tongue:

God damn it........

I believe you are wrong about believing I'm wrong about believing you are wrong P.S. You said it was Carley's fault, not Ben's

• See?

P.S. You said it was Carley's fault, not Ben's God damn it........

• You may have won this one, but I'll be waiting for you to slip up. And when you do, I'll call you out on it and post this.

See?

• She was wrong about plenty of stuff throughout the game. Saying that someone could get shot or bitten during the zombie apocalypse is a no brainer and she isn't exceptionally enlightened for spelling it out, just jaded and pessimistic.

• Of course you will and when you do...

You may have won this one, but I'll be waiting for you to slip up. And when you do, I'll call you out on it and post this.

• edited September 2018

She was wrong about some things too. Wanting to stay at the motor inn when they had constant attacks from bandits is one such example.
    I’m glad to see she’s wised up and figured that being the bandits is smarter if you want to survive

• If she is the villain hopefully we can join her and destroy the whole school laughing at her side!

• i see we have a negative nancy up here, a debbie downer, a kenny kuddler

She was wrong about plenty of stuff throughout the game. Saying that someone could get shot or bitten during the zombie apocalypse is a no brainer and she isn't exceptionally enlightened for spelling it out, just jaded and pessimistic.

• Yeah and you're a regular Lilly Licker

MaxTheFax posted: »

i see we have a negative nancy up here, a debbie downer, a kenny kuddler

• Clementine would have to do a complete heel turn for something like that to happen, and I really doubt it.

Box Tv posted: »

If she is the villain hopefully we can join her and destroy the whole school laughing at her side!

Yeah and you're a regular Lilly Licker

Sign in to comment in this discussion.