I'll find it interesting to see what backstory they give for Lilly

I'll find it interesting to see if they have Lilly's appearance in this game make sense. Lilly's inclusion in this game is pure fan service and I think most people would agree. While it is good that they would give closure to the character at the same time when you look at it from an in universe standpoint it is highly improbable that she would return. She left the group in the first few months of the apocalypse all the way back in Georgia. We are now seven or eight years into the apocalypse in Virginia.

While I am open to her being in the game if they give a good reason for her being in the game but at the same time I feel like there does need to be a good explanation. I'm definitely not one of those who will accept her being brought back into the game strictly because she was a fan favorite character and fans like closure.

It was a little improbable that Kenny would be brought back into the game as well but they spent time setting it up saying that his reason for traveling north was the same reason Christa and Clem were traveling north. We will see if they spend time setting up Lilly's return as well.

Comments

• She drove the RV back to where the motor inn was, which was in macon. I reckon she joined up with some folks, perhaps not the bandits, but eventually they turned into the same thing.

• Ahh. Are you just theorizing or are you going off of rumors?

She drove the RV back to where the motor inn was, which was in macon. I reckon she joined up with some folks, perhaps not the bandits, but eventually they turned into the same thing.

• Just theorizing. I don’t look around for spoilers anymore like on reddit or youtube

sony12 posted: »

Ahh. Are you just theorizing or are you going off of rumors?

• By the way does Lilly steal the RV no matter what? Because I know in one option you can just leave Lilly there in the middle of the road after she shoots the character.

• Yeah, that's the second biggest make or break regarding her return.
    Though to be fair, her return to the screen/page was always far more plausible than the counterpart.

• Trying to go back and remember the things that happened from season 1 regarding Lilly. Is it possible Lilly could have taken the RV even if you left her in the middle of the road? Did the group leave a working RV in the middle of the road if you did leave Lilly (as I think that was the choice I made regarding Lilly)?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.