Telltale's 'Good Problem' with Lilly

Nearly everyone likes her! having her against Clem is the only option to keep her a 'bad guy' ,i don't think Telltale quite knew how the fans felt about her,look at the other threads on here and YT comments...People love her, shes the original 'jane/Molly' ,the only other option they could do is try to make fans hate her by maybe somehow introducing Christa into the mix? then you could have a scenario where you had to choose sides maybe! even then People would side with Lilly xD

just look at one of the threads on here where @Dex-Starr says ''Hell no i'm not shooting her. I'll shoot every single one of the kids back at Ericson's before I even look at her funny.'' xD then you see Telltale could have a good problem to solve as i don't think they fully appreciated the love for Lilly.

so what she talks shit about Lee,would Clementine really forget the moments Lilly cared for her,as she was just a child? ALSO....could we get a NEW LARRY/LILLY S1 FLASHBACK

Comments

• People like what her character is, most dont actually like her in that way, theres a reason why more people left her behind.

• It doesn't matter who she was 8 years ago. If she's trouble now or evil then i'll deal with her.

• What @Poogers555 said, and anyone that talks shit about Lee is dead to me.

• i see the reasoning of leaving her behind,but Lilly was the one who didn't care about Lee's past,Carley on the other hand threatened to tell the group like it was a news story,so while not being justified killing Carley in cold blood,Lilly at least deserved caring for.

Poogers555 posted: »

People like what her character is, most dont actually like her in that way, theres a reason why more people left her behind.

• would Clementine really forget the moments Lilly cared for her

What moments?? the time she gave Clementine those things for her hair? the time she stayed a little while with her while Lee went on to fight the St. Jhons to save Katjaa and Duck? well... in my gameplay she was gonna let Andy kill Lee. I dont know what "moments" you are talking about, she never really did anything for Clementine, that was all Lee.

• Lee was rubbish

NexusFire posted: »

What @Poogers555 said, and anyone that talks shit about Lee is dead to me.

• Heyyyy i’m forum famous?

• Nope you’re not

Dex-Starr posted: »

Heyyyy i’m forum famous?

• Alex_L_P posted: »

would Clementine really forget the moments Lilly cared for her What moments?? the time she gave Clementine those things for her hair

• No one who talks shit about Aasim should be forum famous ??

• No one who likes life is strangely shit is forum famous.

• I never really got the impression that many liked Lilly, which is understandable considering how controversial she is.

Regardless, I think that every character deserves a chance to make a name for themselves in their returning episode before we start making any judgement.

• Thanks for the link, I will definitely check it out.

Clemmy1 posted: »

https://telltale.com/community/discussion/121449/lilly-cared-about-clem-a-lot-season-1-to-4/p1 @LeoThomsonPL thread

• This deserves more likes. SO true.

No one who likes life is strangely shit is forum famous.

• How dare you?!

(This gif is fucking hilarious :D)

Lee was rubbish

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

How could anyone like ASSFACE???? Hes annyoing
    @Wiso2kinfinity

No one who likes life is strangely shit is forum famous.

That game was a masterpiece in every apsect of the word. You better check yourself before you wreck yourself

No one who talks shit about Aasim should be forum famous ??

• That game was a masterpiece in every apsect of the word. You better check yourself before you wreck yourself

This is why you'll never be a mod.

How could anyone like ASSFACE???? Hes annyoing @Wiso2kinfinity No one who likes life is strangely shit is forum famous. That game was a masterpiece in every apsect of the word. You better check yourself before you wreck yourself

• Oh yeah? You'll see.

DanteTimes2 posted: »

That game was a masterpiece in every apsect of the word. You better check yourself before you wreck yourself This is why you'll never be a mod.

• edited September 2018

Actually, Clementine spent 3 off screen months with Lilly and she didn’t complain or had any or even felt uncomfortable with her.. if Clem had any kind of these feelings towards her she should’ve told Lee in Episode 2

So her feelings are natural with her with a little bit of moments where she was nice with her, very few moments you could count in your hand but still no moments where she was a bitch to her.

So IMO, Lilly was in the grey zone for clem, wasn’t a bitch to her ever but never did too many kind things to her.. except i think she is a liiiitttllleeee bit leaning on being nice to her because of the hair thingies and some moments where she said id take of her

Alex_L_P posted: »

would Clementine really forget the moments Lilly cared for her What moments?? the time she gave Clementine those things for her hair

• I liked both Lily and Kenny. They both brought something a little different from each other as survivors while still sharing some things in common. Both had an emphasis with family - Lily represented the struggles of being an adult with a surviving parent in that tedious position of trying to protect an elderly parent, and realizing with his age and health that he's a liability the group might sacrifice as it weakens. Kenny was a father doing whatever he could to protect his wife and son.

However while I like Lily, it's important to remember the most important thing : people change. It occurs just as surely in real life as in Kirkman's world, but Kirkman's world pushes that natural process to its extreme. What happens in our lives, and what we witness both eats away at who we were, and feeds who we will become. I don't know who Lily is yet, but I am looking forward to seeing her again.

• what i don't want to be faced with is a scene where AJ/Clem are preaching to Lilly about life and stuff ,she has survived having been left for dead,so no AJ killing Lilly please TT...

• edited September 2018

There is no point in bringing a season 1 character just to kill him off, this season Lilly will probably be the most important character after Clem and AJ, I guess she will be determinant in episode 4

Clemmy1 posted: »

what i don't want to be faced with is a scene where AJ/Clem are preaching to Lilly about life and stuff ,she has survived having been left for dead,so no AJ killing Lilly please TT...

• I'm kinda glad a season 1 character makes a return. I expected Lilly to be in the comics at some point but I guess now she's in Clementine's final story. Now I wonder if Clementine can be hostile. I do love savage dialogues.

• edited September 2018

Hmm how can you be a mod if you can't accept or cope with other people's opinions bud.

How could anyone like ASSFACE???? Hes annyoing @Wiso2kinfinity No one who likes life is strangely shit is forum famous. That game was a masterpiece in every apsect of the word. You better check yourself before you wreck yourself

• Guess Dex-Starr is stuck in the retro zone, sad face...

• Ikr? Hating Aasim I can understand but saying LiS is a masterpiece is a bit of a strange statement to make. See what I did there?

Jayroen posted: »

Guess Dex-Starr is stuck in the retro zone, sad face...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.