2 Different Types Of Lilly

I hope telltale do something, where instead of Lilly being the same personality to everyone, it's based on the s1 choices from the storybuilder, but this only affects relationships and the dialougue, the same scenes will still happen. So like Bonnie from s2:

She will still be sat on the steps smoking infront of that truck in s2 ep5, however the conversation between her and clem is different, although it still ends up with Bonnie walking away.

She will still run away and escape, but what she says is different.

So for example, if Lilly is supposed to be the villain or something, she could attack the school (for everyone) and then it cuts to a part of her saying something, but people who left her would hear her say something horrible, and people who took her would here her say something remorseful,

Comments

• I think that's what they're going for considering they put that choice in the story builder.

• edited September 2018

Copypasted from another thread:
    Don't you perhaps think that even when you take her in it still seems somewhat negative? Honestly since she ends up with the same people and the same outcomes occur from both decisions, I don't want two different Lilies. Besides, Clem and Lee are 2 different people. However, I am on board with being able to influence Lily's outlook on the school children and Clem.

• I just think it is stupid for a single act Lee did, change her entire personality and how she treats Clementine.

• It won't make a difference, and honestly Lily shouldn't have any negative feelings towards Clementine or even Lee for that matter after what she did. I can see her still somewhat holding a grudge against Kenny, but Lee and Kenny are both long gone now.

• If this is how we get two different lily’s, I’ll be dissapointed. If we leave her then we could theoretically just say that we ran into a dead end at the train. And if she’s remorseful, it wouldn’t matter because we weren’t going any farther in it anyway. Either way I do want her to be at least remorseful about killing Carley or Doug, “taking the life that Lee saved”. If the trailer is any indication, she won’t be, and would argue for it happening.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.